Re: internet

by mumofharry

Original Post

internet

★ Novice

So, I’ve had the PS4 sims 4 since it came out, and i share games with my boyfriend, and I will download his packs to my PS4 so I can play them but I had bought the cats and dogs, laundry day, and seasons and all three won’t let me play them unless I’m connected to Internet! I dont have Internet anymore to I’m not too happy that it won’t lwt me play them without internet. Please help.

Message 1 of 10 (1,027 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello makayla4545,

Sorry for the late response. You require an internet connection in order to download any Sims 4 DLC. 

Message 2 of 10 (966 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

That’s not the issue, I’ve already installed the game pack and can only play those games with internet but I can play my other packs I have offline. 

Message 3 of 10 (878 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Did you download cats and dogs from your account or boyfriends also it might have to do with primary ps4 

Message 4 of 10 (863 Views)

★ Novice

Cats and dogs, seasons, and laundry day I had bought and those are the ones I’m having issues with. The ones I downloaded from my bfs works just fine.

Message 5 of 10 (856 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, I bought them from my account.

Message 6 of 10 (853 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Maybe that's the problem because you're using 2 different accounts is your ps4 set as primary user. You could also try a ps4 forum they might be able to help 

Message 7 of 10 (844 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I just googled it and you have to be signed in to your psn account in order to play so you definitely need wifi 

Message 8 of 10 (841 Views)

★ Novice

EA said we don’t need WiFi to play the game tho. And if we needed the WiFi than why can I play the other packs and not the other three?

Message 9 of 10 (817 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Because you're trying to access 2 different accounts in order to do that you need wifi you can only play offline with one psn account its nothing to do with ea its playstation and setting your ps4 to primary user

Message 10 of 10 (809 Views)