Re: cheats for aspirations

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

how to enable cheats on console

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I cant access cheats. Could someone please help me? I need help enabling cheats on console. If it helps I'm a PS4 player. 

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 1 of 5 (474 Views)

Re: how do i enable cheats on sims 4

@forthesims0304

Because you're on a console not a Mac. I've merged your comments together and moved them into the correct forum for Sims 4 console players.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 5 (440 Views)

Re: how to enable cheats on console

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@forthesims0304 You can find a full list of controls for console in this thread. The following is copy/pasted from the Advanced Tricks Section.

Live Mode:

• Open cheats bar:
    Xbox:
     Press both the left and right triggers and bumpers (LT + RT + LB + RB)
    PlayStation
    : Press L1 + L2 + R1 + R2 all at the same time
    Heads up: You will need to introduce testingcheats on to use cheats. If you use testingcheats, achievements will be disabled for the current save game.

• Show cheat options when clicking on Sims/objects (equivalent to Shift + click on PC): 
    Xbox: press B + A. Make sure to press B first, and then A while holding B.
    PlayStation: press O + X. Make sure to press O first, and then X while holding O.

You have to be in live mode to enable cheats, in case it wasn't clear.

Message 3 of 5 (438 Views)

Re: how to enable cheats on console

Community Manager
Hi @forthesims0304, I've merged your post together from another thread into the opening post as they were similar and asking for the same advice. Standard smile Please use this thread for this issue as it will help keep the advise in one space and easy to find for both you and other members with the same issue. Thanks. ^^

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 5 (393 Views)

Re: cheats for aspirations

Hero (Retired)

@forthesims0304  There's a guide here on how to use cheats.

Message 5 of 5 (371 Views)