cas.fulleditmode on PS4

by snowfall1407

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cas.fulleditmode on PS4

★ Novice

I was wondering if it’s possible to use the cas.fulleditmode cheat on PS4, I entered the cheat and everything but I’m unsure what the PS4 equivalent of shift + click is on PS4 is, or if there even is one. Really would appreciate some help on this as I’m trying to change a pre-existing sim that I made before I got the new DLC bundle into vampire and then fully edit the dark form etc. 

Thank you!

Message 1 of 4 (104,874 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cas.fulleditmode on PS4

EA app Team

Hi @snowfall1407,

@vyvexthorne explained perfectly how to introduce cheats, nothing to add there Standard smile

The equivalent to shift+click on consoles is:

• For PS4: press O + X. Make sure to press O first, and then X while holding O.
  • For Xbox One: press B + A. Make sure to press B first, and then A while holding B.

Happy cheating Wink

-Mai

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (118,431 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

To use cheats you need to hold both the bumper buttons and then press both triggers. This will bring up the cheat box menu. You then type in "testingcheats on",  a little dialogue box should pop up saying that cheats will disable achievements. Press "ok" and then enter whatever cheats you want to enter.

Message 2 of 4 (104,787 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @snowfall1407,

@vyvexthorne explained perfectly how to introduce cheats, nothing to add there Standard smile

The equivalent to shift+click on consoles is:

• For PS4: press O + X. Make sure to press O first, and then X while holding O.
  • For Xbox One: press B + A. Make sure to press B first, and then A while holding B.

Happy cheating Wink

-Mai

Message 3 of 4 (118,432 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much, it’s been really stressing me out! 😊

Message 4 of 4 (104,770 Views)