Re: can you help me with my sims saves please and thank you.

by xochiquetzl_xkvn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can you help me with my sims saves please and thank you.

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series S
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.43.4.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? discover university, island living, get famous, seasons, cats and dogs, city living, get together, get to work, realm of magic, stranger ville, jungal adventure, parenthood, vampire, dine-out, spa day, outdoor retreat, paranormal, moschino, my first pes, landry day, toddler,vintage glamour, kids room, romantic garden, movie hangout and spooky.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk, it could be from the event recently.
What happens when the bug occurs? all my saves disapeared and i dont have away of getting them back, also my new game and load game buttons were gone that are under the play button, so i press the play button and made a random sim and deleted her and i made sure it was enough time to where the autosave happened tho. and after that i checked my saves and my originals i have been plays for 5 years, so can you please help also i think it had to do with the summer event yall did. which was fun but it was first all the pictures i had over the years of having my sims that they took and they were personal ones to me also then the save not working the last save i was able to make was at 6 oclockish and i was playing till 10 when i noticed it was denieing my save i was trying to make then i havent played for a bit cause i was scared to mess my sims up which happened any ways sadly then it led to why i am asking fir help about the saves i had for so long gone and my new game or load game gone so again please try helping me i have played for 5 to 4 years and hard wor and and attachment to my sims is strong thank yu for reading i know its alot but just know i am very passionate about fixing this so i can continue my hard work i started. thank you and have a good day and please help me
What do you expect to see? all my saves back and away to help and to have my photos back and fix alot of the glitches please and thank you
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=6b6a5b35a7&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r1083627383651315172&t...

this is a picture of the saves the one you see is the random one i used to fix the load and new game button issue

Message 1 of 11 (646 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Hi I had the exact same with my saves being deleted, it started popping up failed to save and when I’d go out close the app and re open it the save would be gone so I started making 2 of every save so when one was deleted I still had it but then in that save all my pictures my sims took were black. it’s very annoying!!

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (631 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Hi I had the exact same with my saves being deleted, it started popping up failed to save and when I’d go out close the app and re open it the save would be gone so I started making 2 of every save so when one was deleted I still had it but then in that save all my pictures my sims took were black. it’s very annoying!!

Message 2 of 11 (632 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank god not the only one fewwwww

Message 3 of 11 (622 Views)

★★ Novice

But I have no way if getting back to my old saves? I hope I can tho

Message 4 of 11 (621 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I don't suppose you have any computer backups?

Message 5 of 11 (597 Views)

★★ Novice

Not that I know of

Message 6 of 11 (593 Views)

★★★★ Expert

If you go to your documents folder and choose Electronic Arts -> The Sims 4, can you right-click Saves and choose "restore previous versions," and, if so, is there anything there that might help you?

Message 7 of 11 (578 Views)

Hero
@8zu921b6s3w7 Moving this post to the console forum as you are on console.

You accepted a solution, does that mean your issue is solved ?

If not a console player will assist you further.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 11 (539 Views)

★★ Novice

My game is still bugging I created a new save today and the same happened failed to save then pictures blacked out then save deleted entirely and I even loaded an old save and after 2 minutes it had deleted it’s getting very annoying because I’ve no idea what to do!!

ive tried restarting my game and my console and that doesn’t help and I’m not sure what to do. Nothing like this ever happened before the summer event I’m not saying it’s down to that but i never had any bugs 

If anyone needs to know the packs I have is seasons, get together, island living, cats and dogs, city living, discover university, get to work, realm of magic, vampires, parenthood, dine out, vintage glamour and cool kitchen 

Message 9 of 11 (511 Views)

★★ Novice

Sameeeee thank God we are not alone and I am getting upset about this  I hope they fix this and I do think it was the summer event hands down the summer event

Message 10 of 11 (503 Views)