bb.showliveeditobjects not working!! PS4 PLEASE HELP

by lnbredMonkey-_-

Original Post

Accepted Solution

bb.showliveeditobjects not working!! PS4 PLEASE HELP

★★★ Newbie

So I play on PlayStation 4 and the bb.showliveeditobjects cheat is not working. I’ve checked multiple tutorials and tried methods such as doing it in live mode, doing it in build mode, changing lots etc. if it helps, below is the exact method I’m using to try and get this cheat 

testingcheats true 

bb.showhiddenobjects

bb.showliveeditobjects 

if anyone is experiencing the same problem or if anyone knows the answer PLEASE let me know!!! Thank you 

Message 1 of 3 (16,207 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: bb.showliveeditobjects not working!! PS4 PLEASE HELP

Hero (Retired)

@lnbredMonkey-_- You do not need to enable cheats for the bb.showliveeditobjects cheat to work. This cheat does not disable trophies, so you can try turning the testing cheats off and then entering the liveeditobject cheat with testing cheats turned off.

From the Patch notes for 1.18

"New Cheat

You might have heard about a new cheat in Build mode which will unlock a new set of Unknown objects for use on your lots. Bring up the cheat menu and use the cheat bb.showliveeditobjects to enable the cheat. After putting in the cheat, open the Search panel in Build/Buy and press RT (Xbox One) / R2 (PlayStation 4) to apply a blank search. You should find the new Unknown items at the bottom of your Build/Buy categories. To disable the cheat, type bb.showliveeditobjects false. How many new objects are there? No one knows for sure but there are potentially hundreds of new decorative objects depending on what packs you have installed. These objects are environment objects, which our artists use when creating worlds. As such they are not optimized for on lot use, so please be aware when using this cheat. The most obvious issue you may notice is that Sims will walk through these objects. Most importantly, using this cheat will not disable your ability to earn Trophies or Achievements." 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (16,183 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@lnbredMonkey-_- You do not need to enable cheats for the bb.showliveeditobjects cheat to work. This cheat does not disable trophies, so you can try turning the testing cheats off and then entering the liveeditobject cheat with testing cheats turned off.

From the Patch notes for 1.18

"New Cheat

You might have heard about a new cheat in Build mode which will unlock a new set of Unknown objects for use on your lots. Bring up the cheat menu and use the cheat bb.showliveeditobjects to enable the cheat. After putting in the cheat, open the Search panel in Build/Buy and press RT (Xbox One) / R2 (PlayStation 4) to apply a blank search. You should find the new Unknown items at the bottom of your Build/Buy categories. To disable the cheat, type bb.showliveeditobjects false. How many new objects are there? No one knows for sure but there are potentially hundreds of new decorative objects depending on what packs you have installed. These objects are environment objects, which our artists use when creating worlds. As such they are not optimized for on lot use, so please be aware when using this cheat. The most obvious issue you may notice is that Sims will walk through these objects. Most importantly, using this cheat will not disable your ability to earn Trophies or Achievements." 

Message 2 of 3 (16,184 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much, you don’t understand how much I appreciate this!!!!!!!! Worked straight away!!!! Thank you again!!! 

Message 3 of 3 (16,157 Views)