Xbox one won't connect to sims 4 gallery

by michael16914

Original Post

Re: Xbox one won't connect to sims 4 gallery

★ Novice

Same. Working one day and gone the next. I'm too lazy to make HOUSES with a freaking xbox controller.

Message 31 of 34 (671 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been having this issue for over a week now. It is not my internet, the XBOX says it has a flawless connection. And all my other games work so... It will not let me on the gallery most of the time, and the handful of times I do manage to 'be online' 5 mins into a build I get told I am not online... even though EVERY SINGLE OTHER THING REQUIRING INTERNET IS CONNECTED AND WORKING. So as you can see... it is the game I paid HUNDREDS of dollars for full pop. What a WASTE of my money for something I cannot even use!

Message 32 of 34 (556 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mai This issue persists into August! I have been having g the SAME issue for over a week!
Message 33 of 34 (556 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

This thread was created due to an outage that was happening back in January. That particular issue was resolved, so to eliminate confusion I'm going to lock this thread. 

If you're running into problems connecting to the Gallery it may be down for maintenance. If you find that you still can't connect once maintenance has ended please post a new thread and we'll take a look. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 34 of 34 (505 Views)