Re: Xbox one won't connect to sims 4 gallery

by CommishLawWonder

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I also cannot connect to gallery on Xbox I am connected to Internet and I have live subscription. Very frustrating am I missing something.

Message 21 of 34 (1,150 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So after just saying I cannot connected I selected change profiles and just signed back in again and for some reason it worked.

Message 22 of 34 (1,149 Views)

@PamelaRachael Sign out/in. How does one do that?
Message 23 of 34 (1,021 Views)

@PamelaRachael Never mind. I figured it out. But it didn't work. Still with that spinning ball of doom. If EA doesn't want their players to risk their own players going outside, they need to fix their game. I thought their previous update would wipe out the Wonder Woman paintings, but by some Amazonian God's miracle that didn't happen. Now they need to overhaul the game, hold off on the Eco pack release date until all the bugs are fixed.
Message 24 of 34 (1,019 Views)

@CommishLawWonder It was fine a couple of weeks ago, but now I'm back to square one. I swear, if EA wants their profits from DLCs and games, they need to earn it. Because as of right now, I'm not spending $40 on Eco Living. I might as well take the same $40 to buy some Diesel fuel to fuel up those controversial Volkswagens so called "Clean Diesels".
Message 25 of 34 (934 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@CommishLawWonder The gallery is currently down for maintenance. 

Hey Simmers, The Sims 4 servers will be undergoing maintenance today starting @ 1PM PT. The Gallery will be unavailable on PC, console, and https://t.co/MNjr4wZxvj website. The Sims 4 will be playable offline during this maintenance window. No estimated duration.

Message 26 of 34 (930 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. It’s been 2 weeks now. My x1 is connected. I’ve unplugged and replugged my router. I’ve turned off the console. I’ve quit game. Still that stupid plumbob is spinning circles on my tv. I JUST WANT A COOL WITCH HOUSE!!! Help!!

Message 27 of 34 (873 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gallery issue for Xbox again

Message 28 of 34 (853 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The gallery will be down today for mainenance starting at 1PM PT. https://twitter.com/SimGuruFrost/status/1273317977014718464

There's also this ongoing thread for gallery issues reported on the PC side. Can't Connect to Gallery In Game

For other gallery issues, there's a help thread here FAQ - Sims 4 Console Gallery

Message 29 of 34 (851 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Gallery never works.... And it's winding me up I spent alot of game on this game and buying all packs just to never be able to go on gallery because you ea who don't care

[Post edited to remove insults - EA_Roger]

Message 30 of 34 (750 Views)