Re: Xbox one won't connect to sims 4 gallery

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Xbox one won't connect to sims 4 gallery

★★ Novice

Xbox one won't connect to the gallery [profile or cloud]. It says it needs to connect, I click connect, but then it'll just keep spinning as if it's thinking about connecting without actually connecting. Is it the servers or just my xbox?

Message 1 of 34 (19,116 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@michael16914 It's the servers, you are the third person to post in the last hour and I also can't connect. Probably just be patient and keep trying. You can also try closing your game out and relaunching it to see if it helps.

Message 2 of 34 (19,102 Views)

★★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper thank you for telling me, I was thinking my xbox was wonky ^^
Message 3 of 34 (19,098 Views)

★ Apprentice

I personaly think its discrimination and a form of harrasment. My profile cant connect, yet my buddy, on the same xbox can. I am a hard critic. I am not mean, i am bluntly honest and factual. My opinion is irrelevant vs facts. So maybe i and you got blocked, for different reasons. I first noticed my stuff being altered or removed. Then cant post or change anything on my own profile. Now i cant even check on things that are actually worth my time, by decent people of equal caliaber. I know i cant spell. I am on the x1 and had a stroke 2 years ago, so my spelling is crap. I dont mind your simple and to the point corrections. 

Message 4 of 34 (19,044 Views)

★ Apprentice

heres some irony for you. Its been an ongoing issue, however as soon as i publicize it here, it is suddenly fixed. So yeah, go figure... why else would it suddenly fix itself? I have too many coincidences in my life to think things 'just happen'. 

Message 5 of 34 (19,033 Views)

EA app Team

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your reports, they help the team know something might not be working as expected! After investigating what was going on, we had a maintenance on the Gallery yesterday to address some connection issues, and we think these should be resolved now.

Please, let us know if you are still unable to connect today.

Thanks,

-Mai

Message 6 of 34 (18,996 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am still unable to connect to the Sims 4 online gallery on my xbox. I'm definitely connected to the internet as the rest of my Xbox live and connections are working.

Message 7 of 34 (18,927 Views)

Does not work. I tried it. Several times. EA is really out of touch and I'm outta time. In case you didn't get that, it was a Hall & Oates reference.

Message 8 of 34 (18,869 Views)

★★ Novice

I am still unable to connect ive been trying since your last post is this going to be fixed or is it an ongoing issue? Thank you for your time

Message 9 of 34 (18,822 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@CommishLawWonder @cowboygus03  There was maintenance yesterday on the Gallery to help correct these issues. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/The-Sims-4-Gallery-Maintenance-February-3rd-20...

Please make sure you have shut down the game completely and relaunched it to see if it works for you now.

Message 10 of 34 (15,995 Views)