Xbox one Sims 4 gamemode

by greenhorn010

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox one Sims 4 gamemode

★★ Novice

I’m using the phone so I don’t have time to look for the topic. Please note my title.

Why is manage worlds and switch households not available in this mode? Why can’t I place household in this gamemode but I can share household in the gallery or delete it? Under options why is gameplay and environment not available for the Xbox?

Also should I be playing on Steam instead?

Thank You!

Message 1 of 2 (509 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox one Sims 4 gamemode

Community Manager

Hey there @greenhorn010,

Are you trying to access these settings from the main menu of the game? If you head to Game Options from the main menu, Gameplay, Environment & Pack Settings will be greyed out- these options are not accessible unless you're accessing this menu from Manage Worlds view or from an active household- this is the same for both console and PC. 

Try accessing these settings from Manage Worlds or from an active household, and let me know if you still have issues getting to these settings please! 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (471 Views)

All Replies

Re: Xbox one Sims 4 gamemode

Community Manager

Hey there @greenhorn010,

Are you trying to access these settings from the main menu of the game? If you head to Game Options from the main menu, Gameplay, Environment & Pack Settings will be greyed out- these options are not accessible unless you're accessing this menu from Manage Worlds view or from an active household- this is the same for both console and PC. 

Try accessing these settings from Manage Worlds or from an active household, and let me know if you still have issues getting to these settings please! 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (472 Views)