Xbox One/PS4 Sims 4 Keyboard and Mouse?

by quiverdin

Original Post

Re: Xbox One Sims 4 Keyboard and Mouse?

★★★ Newbie

Hi are you guys any closer to getting support out for mouse and keyboard?

Message 41 of 55 (3,204 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, are you guys any closer to getting mouse support out for ps4?

Message 42 of 55 (3,204 Views)

★ Novice
I would love to see mouse and keyboard support added, please let the team know this would be a really welcome addition!
Message 43 of 55 (2,844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also bought the game for my wife.

She used to play this game for hours and hours.

But she really can not get used to the controls. So i said, no worries! the PS4 supports Mice, we'll just connect a mice and your good to go!

Too bad!! Disappointing !

I hope she will get used to the controls but, mice support would really make this gamer happy, i'm sure.

+3 (more players in this household) for mouse support. Even a combo Mouse + controller would be a big help!!

Message 44 of 55 (2,804 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there any update on this? Just purchased the game for my girlfriend and she is stuggling with the controller. Would prefer a keyboard and mouse. Thanks.

Message 45 of 55 (2,315 Views)

★★★ Novice

Now that Xbox is supporting mouse and keyboard use, surely you must be thinking about implementing it right? The Sims is a lot of fun, even on a console, but even you know that the only way to get the most out of the game is with mouse and keyboard, right?

Message 46 of 55 (1,974 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here it's totally not fair that we're not able to use mouse and keyboard on Xbox 

Message 47 of 55 (1,937 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If we're not able to use mouse and keyboard on Xbox can we at least swap the copy out for a computer version

Message 48 of 55 (1,936 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
you can use keyboard but only to type instead of using controller but that is the extent of it.
Message 49 of 55 (1,784 Views)

Re: Xbox One/PS4 Sims 4 Keyboard and Mouse?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

at xbox one its possible to enable mouse mode via a gamepad button.

but playing with the default gamepad settings without mousepointer is terrible. my wife or kid can not play this game.

i was also frustrated that i can't use a ms wireless keyboard & mouse combination at xbox one.

what i like to have is a simple permanent mouse mode playable with gamepad stick for movement and one button for click a ui element. foolproof & casual gamers!

the problem with the hundreds buttons at gamepad is that u can hit one by mistake and u don't know how to undone.

and as example there is no logical between cursor left and the visibility change and cursor right select next character.

Message 50 of 55 (2,562 Views)