Xbox One/PS4 Sims 4 Keyboard and Mouse?

by quiverdin

Original Post

Re: Xbox One Sims 4 Keyboard and Mouse?

★★★★★ Newbie
I was really happy when I heard the Sims 4 was coming to console, but the fact that it doesn't have mouse and keyboard support is one thing that prevented me from buying it. Then I heard a lot of complains about how hard it is to control it and I've desided not to buy the game until we get mouse and keyboard support.
Message 11 of 55 (5,317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
It is hard to control in some instances. If you have a sim jogging down the street that you want to meet, trying to move the pointer over that person to click on them while they are moving with the joystick is a pain in the a...
Message 12 of 55 (5,305 Views)

★★ Novice
The controls have frustrated me so much that I've put the game and haven't played it since around launch on the Xbox One -_- Frustrated that I spent so much money on it. Keyboard and mouse support would make a big difference please add it, the Xbox One is more than capable of it.
Message 13 of 55 (5,274 Views)

★★ Novice
I brought sims for originally for my iMac and it didn’t support so therefore had to use ps4 very disspointed with the DualShock control, it’s not terrible but a mouse would be a lot easier when trying to select mutipul tasks, I’ve been a sims player since 2000 in the PS2, I only play in occaisly due to the issue i defiantly purschase expansion packs/ if I could play the game regularly.

Message 14 of 55 (5,156 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm playing The Sims since the first game appeared for PC many years ago. I'm a huge fan and I was so excited to know the game was released for PS4, but let me tell you, the contoller is a pain in the... Having a keyboard and a mouse to play the game in a console is A MUST!
Message 15 of 55 (5,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It is frustrating in all the game modes, I am really disappointed.
Message 16 of 55 (5,138 Views)

Re: Xbox One/PS4 Sims 4 Keyboard and Mouse?

★★★ Newbie
Did you find out if this was possible yet?! Just bought Sims 4 today and absolutely hate trying to use the Xbox remote with the game... Takes forever and is so difficult to navigate the game Frown
Message 17 of 55 (4,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please, please, PLEASE add mouse support! I think that the controls for the xbox is the best that they can be, but even so, they are a bit awkward. If you added mouse support it would be so much easier. 

Message 18 of 55 (4,933 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes please make it to where you can use keyboard and mouse for ps4

Message 19 of 55 (4,925 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I hope the developers are reading...
Message 20 of 55 (4,918 Views)