Re: Xbox One/PS4 Sims 4 Keyboard and Mouse?

by biondizzle

Original Post

★★ Novice
I agree! I won't buy The Sims 4 on console due to the lack of mouse and keyboard support. Once this feature is added, I'll be happy to buy the game.
Message 31 of 55 (4,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It burns me that I spent 60 dollars on an unplayable game. I've played with consoles for more than 25 years so when I saw the Reviews of the controls being bad i figured once I get through that learning curve I'll be fine. Yea no...such a Big disappointment. The game looks like so much fun but I'm unable to play it well..I've waited to hear keyboard compatibility and..nothing. Can't believe EA would release a broken game like that and not try to fix it at least a little. And of course, I bought it digitally so I'm stuck with it  😑  On the bright side I'll be more careful with ported games and  digital purchases from now on lol.

Message 32 of 55 (3,822 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I made the mistake of purchasing Sims on PS4 since it was on sale. Thank god I didn't pay the full price.

It's practically impossible to interact with anyone who is moving around, as selecting that person requires way too much speed and precision. Navigating in the build mode is an absolute pain in the a**, switching between placing items, choosing wallpapers, trying it on the walls, going back to the choices, switching between items for different rooms etcetc.. Placing walls etc. is driving me crazy with the inaccuracy. I remember playing Sims 2 on PC and building used to be my favourite thing to do, now I dread switching to build mode. 

Message 33 of 55 (3,683 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For the love of god, add mouse and keyboard support. This is terrible!

Message 34 of 55 (3,505 Views)

Keyboard and Mouse Support for Sims 4 on Console

★★★ Newbie

Will Sims 4 ever get keyboard and mouse support for the console game? I feel like it should because it would be way easier to control the game. What you build in 5 minutes on console takes 30 seconds with a keyboard and mouse. I think it would be very beneficial for the players who play on console.

Message 35 of 55 (3,352 Views)

Re: Xbox One Sims 4 Keyboard and Mouse?

★ Novice
Please, add mouse and keyboard support. I was playing the game by EA access and the controller is so frustrating Frown
Message 36 of 55 (3,306 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The zoom out for the build mode I can’t see the whole or even pass the First room of the house. It will zoom in but that is it. The rotation of the property would be great to in build mode I’m pretty pissed that it’s a thing right now where i can’t zoom all the way out and rotate the map to build 

Message 37 of 55 (3,283 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please add it it would be a huge DIFFERENCE!!!!

PLEASE EA SPORTS

Message 38 of 55 (3,262 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes i agree the controls and sensitivity on the controller are verrrry weird please fix for PS4 

Message 39 of 55 (2,976 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mouse and Keyboard support on PS4/XBOX ONE would be a welcomed addition!

Message 40 of 55 (3,689 Views)