Xbox One, No Apparent Way to Delete Individual Saves.

by vyvexthorne

Original Post

Xbox One, No Apparent Way to Delete Individual Saves.

★★★ Guide

So I made a quick 2nd character to test out the save problem. For me the problem appears almost instantly if I simply travel somewhere. At any rate, I don't want to keep that save but there doesn't appear to be any way to delete it. 

Message 1 of 11 (5,749 Views)

Re: Xbox One, No Apparent Way to Delete Individual Saves.

EA app Team

Hi @vyvexthorne,

I'm sorry to read you are having issues to save, please, join this thread to discuss that problem: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/Sims-4-won-t-save-on-Xbox-and-PlayStation/td-p/6...

Answering your second question: to delete a specific save, just overwrite the save you don't want with another one Standard smile

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 2 of 11 (5,681 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thank you for the reply. Standard smile Overwriting does indeed work.. but at the same time I don't really need a bunch of extra saves taking up room for no reason.  A nice "delete save" option would be the ideal.   Especially on the xbox where everything saves in one lump save block.  Not sure if it's a problem on the ps4 since it actually has individual save files that you can manually manipulate.

Message 3 of 11 (5,674 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @vyvexthorne,

I will make sure to forward your feedback about this. Thanks for explaining why you think it's needed! Standard smile

-Mai

Message 4 of 11 (5,671 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Thank you for the response. XP for you. If you level up do you get  a bonus? "Two days vacation for leveling up!"

Message 5 of 11 (5,662 Views)

EA app Team

Large smile Thanks! I asked my manager, and he offered sweets Party hat

-Mai

Message 6 of 11 (5,639 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Candy is always good. Hope you got the offer in writing. Nothing worse than leveling up and not receiving your handshake deal for candy.  "But we shook on it!" .. "Shook on what? Who are you?"

Message 7 of 11 (5,594 Views)

★ Guide

I too would like an option to delete saves on PS4

Message 8 of 11 (5,550 Views)

★★★ Guide

Since I don't have it on ps4 and can't look.. Have you checked the save files directly on the hard drive to see if you can delete them individually from there? Settings/Storage/System Storage/Saved Data/Sims4.   I"m just curious if it stores the saves as a lump block or as separate files on the ps4.

Message 9 of 11 (5,473 Views)

★★ Novice
Can You Also Tell Them That They Need A "Recover Save" Button For Console
Message 10 of 11 (2,749 Views)