(Xbox One) Game Data Incomplete on Sims 4

by melissaleanne27

Original Post

(Xbox One) Game Data Incomplete on Sims 4

★ Novice

I recently downloaded the Sims 4 and the Get to Work expansion pack on my Xbox One. After downloading, I started it up, and it worked just fine. I created my Sim, saved it, and turned it off. A few days later, I tried to load my save file, but it displayed a message saying the game data was incomplete and was showing that the Get to Work expansion pack wasn't installed even though it was. 

I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but it did no good. It's still showing that the expansion back isn't installed. 

Message 1 of 8 (4,577 Views)

Re: (Xbox One) Game Data Incomplete on Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

This has been happening to me with Vampires and City Living for a few months now. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling all of it, tried launching the game with and without WiFi, and nothing seems to work. (It seems that I can only play my expansion and stuff packs through an internet connection.) Very rarely it will load properly, and when it does, I haven’t done the process any different. It’s just hit or miss. It’s currently happening to me right now, and I am extremely aggravated. Unfortunately the Sims 4 is already a huge disappointment for a few reasons, but this one is plain ridiculous. 

Message 2 of 8 (4,497 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

How did you fix

Message 3 of 8 (4,434 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem does anyone know how to fix it my problem was I got this after the game kept having trouble loading because my internet was going in and out and i was curious if that had anything to do with it I would greatly appreciate some help

Message 4 of 8 (4,218 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, did you find a fix to this? I'm currently experiencing the same issue on xbox one with cats and dogs expansion pack. Really frustrating! I've been playing it for months with no issues, don't know what's changed!

Thanks
Message 5 of 8 (4,031 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I click on one of my game saves it says that my game data is incomplete and if I save it I will lose my progress basically I really need help with this because I bought many packs such as ( Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Vampires, Parenthood, Toddler Stuff, Vintage Glamour stuff and Laundry Stuff) 

Message 6 of 8 (3,304 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this error message show up when I got my new console. I had to go into My Games & Apps; click more info on the Sims 4 and in my case I had to install all of my expansion packs. I did see on another thread that there should be a "Repair Game" option that comes up when you get into the Expansion Menu. Hope this helps!

Message 7 of 8 (3,110 Views)

@HalfnoteX3 I didn't see that in the expansions menu. Where is that exactly for consoles?
Message 8 of 8 (1,902 Views)