by SimGuruIcarus

Original Post

[XB1] Sims laundry day not working

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.12.53.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don’t knoe
What happens when the bug occurs? The sims laundry day pack is downloaded but does not work. It just gives the message ‘download to use’.i have uninstalled the pack and reinstalled.
What do you expect to see? The game working
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.12.53.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don’t knoe
What happens when the bug occurs? The sims laundry day pack is downloaded but does not work. It just gives the message ‘download to use’.i have uninstalled the pack and reinstalled.
What do you expect to see? The game working
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

• The sims laundry day pack is downloaded but does not work. It just gives the message ‘download to use’.i have uninstalled the pack and reinstalled.
Message 1 of 5 (1,473 Views)

Re: [XB1] Sims laundry day not working

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hi @dman1927

So, I have a few questions for you:

Can try reinstalling both the game and all dlc's and see if that works for you?

Do you have more than one account in the console? Are you using the same account that purchased the dlc to launch the game?

Do you see the content downloading in the Xbox interface?

Do you have a digital copy or physical copy of the game?

Thanks! Standard smile

Message 2 of 5 (1,414 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It’s doing the same thing to my game I bought it today  on Console but I can’t play it I put a washer and dryer in my apartment and also have a basket for clothes and the only interaction I have with the washer and dryer is I can upgrade  nothing else 

Message 3 of 5 (1,322 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem I can't get the laundry day pack to work, it says I own it, but every time I try to install it it won't work, I don't have the clothes/ hair or the items in build mode. How do I get it to work? I bought it through sims4.

Message 4 of 5 (848 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Tdunn970 ,

It's been some time since there was a report on this. Could you open a new current bug report on this please and include what troubleshooting steps you've already completed? I'll lock this in the meantime.

Thank you,

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (788 Views)