by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

[XB1] Endless loading of save

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.26.54.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampire, city living, pets, cats and dogs, vintage, seasons, spooky stuff, island, jungle, cool kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Dont know if u can duplicate
What happens when the bug occurs? Game will not load save game. Main menu will load, and i can open my saves, but there is no autosave and if i select a previous save the game get stuck on the loading screen. I dont get any errors, no messages and it doesnt freeze or lock up. The whatzit diamond just spins and spins. I let it go for 30 mins. Have tried all workarounds available online. Also all gallery items have a red x through them. I had also noticed that my game completely stopped saving after the 6/3/2020 update. 6/4/2020 patch made no difference.
What do you expect to see? Just want my game saves to load
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Update 6/3/2020 caused it Patch 6/4/2020 didnt fix anything

This is clearly a huge issue and im quite disappointed with u folk at EA right now. Especially after all the bad press the company has received in resent years. I sincerely enjoy EA games but this is ridiculous. A quick internet search shows just how widespread this problem is. Please fix whatever u guys broke.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title to reflect issue better

Message 1 of 3 (540 Views)

Re: [XB1] Endless loading of save

★ Novice

i left it on for it to to be done saving loading when i came back to it it was still loading saving i tried everything to close the game it wont let me to restart it what should i do? 

Message 2 of 3 (385 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [XB1] Endless loading of save

Hero (Retired)
@Lilys18 Are you on PC and recently patched?
Message 3 of 3 (371 Views)