by chrissyd1982

Original Post

Re: Cursor disappears after chicken coop

★★★ Novice

Yeah, me too, after I got my hen and roster, the issue is gone

Message 21 of 79 (1,249 Views)

Re: Cursor keeps disappearing

★★ Novice

I just had this happen as well. It was during a birthday party for one of my sims so I had to send everyone home and go to manage worlds. This game is SO BROKEN for the PlayStation 

Message 22 of 79 (1,314 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PS/XB] [CoL] Cannot interact with anything after trying to use the c

★ Apprentice

It has been a week since your post and I have installed an update today 30/7/21 version 1.45 and I am still experiencing the same problem you have mentioned. Also playing at the same address. I have yet to see if the coop works without problem on another lot...hopefully EA will release a new update ASAP to fix this issue as it is so time consuming exiting a lot and loading again. But if it help I've found that entering build/buy mode fixes the camera without having to leave the lot.

Message 23 of 79 (1,215 Views)

★★ Guide
@chimcheree Not just PlayStation. Same issue on Xbox One. I think The Sims 4 on ALL consoles is currently unplayable right now. It's a mess honestly. Especially since Cottage Living was touted to be The Best EP yet... Can't even play it now. Wasted £35 and for what? What are ThEAy even doing about it?!
Message 24 of 79 (1,262 Views)

★★ Novice

When I talked to EA support they said it’s a PS problem. Lolololololol EA is a joke. 

Message 25 of 79 (1,358 Views)

Re: Wont let me highlight or click on objects to use them (eg. fridge

★ Guide
@l_llxann I had the same issue on PS4 a couple days ago when I had my sim and his cat living in the Henford On Bagley world.
Message 26 of 79 (1,203 Views)

Chicken Coop Makes Cursor Go Away

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? EP04: 1.assets.live-ep04.192
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Too many to list
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Interact with chicken Coop. Select "Call chickens in...". Select which animals to call in and then hit "Done" at the bottom. At that point the game becomes unplayable because the cursor disappears.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I "Call chickens in..." to the Coop my cursor disappears and I can't select anything.
What do you expect to see? The cursor to not disappear
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The sim will complete the action and the chicks will go into the Coop, but you can't make any selections past that because there is no cursor. The game doesn't freeze, time keeps ticking. The only way to continue is to use the start menu, save and quit to the main menu and then reload the game. But that is frustrating and annoying.

Message 27 of 79 (1,329 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

How can it be a PS problem if it's happening on BOTH CONSOLES?!

Message 28 of 79 (1,336 Views)

Sims 4 ps4 Cottage Living bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? SP03: 1.assets.live-sp03.224
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Base game, Realm of Magic, Seasons, City Living, Cottage Living, Island Living, Get to work, Jungle Adventure
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After you click on the chicken coop .
What happens when the bug occurs? The cursor hand is just simply will be gone, and can't do anything, because you can't see the hand...
What do you expect to see? Nothing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After I downloaded the new Cottage Living pack.

Help me.. 

Message 29 of 79 (1,318 Views)

Re: Sims 4 cottage living bugs

★★★★★ Novice

So if you delete the coop, does the issue still happen?

Message 30 of 79 (1,324 Views)