Won't save

by Skadi_155

Original Post

Won't save

★★★ Newbie

Ever since I got the game on PS4 when it first came out, I was unable to save after spending hours designing my house. I save it, to go back to it the next day and it's like I never did it at all. With great frustration I completely stopped playing the game. Few months would go by, hoping with the updates that this issue would be resolved.. Sure enough same thing happened. So I completely stopped playing for even longer. A few months ago I got the urge to take the chance to see if that issue was resolved.. It hasn't, so with this recent update I'm wondering if the issue of saving has finally been resolved because as it stands I can't go further then basics in the game before it stops saving. My husband plays without any saving issues which is equally frustrating! Is there a way to fix this on my own accord ? If not then pleaaaaaase EA ...PLEASE fix this issue would really like to play the game! Frown 

Message 1 of 3 (204 Views)

Re: Won't save

Hero (Retired)
@Skadi_155 There's a few issues this could be. First, if this is an old issue with your games, your save may be full. You are only allotted so much space per save, and if you fill that space, the game will no longer save anymore. You also only have 10 save slots total available. If those 10 slots are full, you can no longer save new saves.

Second, if your drive where your saves are stored is full, you will also not be able to store any more data on that drive until you make room.

Finally, if this is a new issue. New as in starting with the Nov 10 Patch, this could be caused by father winter duplication. This duplication would have also filled your save, making you unable to save the game.
Message 2 of 3 (195 Views)

Re: Won't save

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have this same kind of problem with trying to save to the gallery/library on cosole. Comes to find out that console only saves a small amount, making it hard for me since I only luv to create, not play in game. Wish there was way more space to save my creations. Disappointed 

Edit by PoptartJuniper: Removed all caps and bolding.

Message 3 of 3 (180 Views)