[FIXED] Why is Cats and Dogs unavailable for purchase on PS4?

by infinitywint

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Why is Cats and Dogs unavailable for purchase on PS4?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I wanted to purchase cats and dogs on my PS4 and I tried looking for it in the PlayStation store and nothing shows up, and when I look at the screen with all the expansion packs cats and dogs doesn’t appear in there either, and I looked at builds and saw that they contained cats and dogs so I clicked on the expansion pack and it showed all the details but it says “this pack is unavailable for purchase.” Please help I really want to purchase it. 

Edit by PoptartJuniper: Added Tag.

This issue was patched in Version 1.45 July 27 2021 Patch Notes 

Message 1 of 63 (30,590 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why is Cats and Dogs unavailable for purchase on PS4?

★★★ Expert

@infinitywint It appears that the PlayStation Store currently has the Cats and Dogs Expansion pack bundled with the My First Pets Stuff pack for the same price you would normally have to pay just for the Cats and Dogs EP.

ps4.JPG

They also have it available in another bundle with the Parenthood Game Pack and the Toddler Stuff Pack at 50% off the regular price of that Bundle, if you are interested in any of those other packs.

I'm just a regular Sims player, I do not work for EA, Sony, or Microsoft.

View in thread

Message 2 of 63 (30,539 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Expert

@infinitywint It appears that the PlayStation Store currently has the Cats and Dogs Expansion pack bundled with the My First Pets Stuff pack for the same price you would normally have to pay just for the Cats and Dogs EP.

ps4.JPG

They also have it available in another bundle with the Parenthood Game Pack and the Toddler Stuff Pack at 50% off the regular price of that Bundle, if you are interested in any of those other packs.

I'm just a regular Sims player, I do not work for EA, Sony, or Microsoft.

Message 2 of 63 (30,540 Views)

Missing Cats/Dog pack on ps store via ps4

★★ Novice

I was trying to get the cats and dogs pack only but ended up getting it in a bundle because the dlc it’s self was missing completely from the in game screen menu and the PlayStation store it’s self. Thankfully there was a sale or I couldn’t do it at all. I don’t mind paying again for a pack I already have/downloaded with the same account (which doesn’t let me download it from the download list upon paying). I’m just curious on if it’s a bug or the devs forgot to remove the option completely from the ps store. 

Message 3 of 63 (23,173 Views)

★★ Novice

Can someone fix this

Message 4 of 63 (29,565 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Raven2775 a @RandomBuzziness Stated above the Cats and Dogs pack is still available, it is just bundled with My first Pets Pack and costs the same as Cats and Dogs by itself. Do you need assistance beyond this?

Message 5 of 63 (29,561 Views)

★★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper So if i buy the bundle i'll have cats and dogs?
Message 6 of 63 (28,790 Views)

@Taylor_Long_Live 

Yes indeedy

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 7 of 63 (28,765 Views)

★★ Novice
@TTZ_Dipsy thank you! but is it confirmed?
Message 8 of 63 (28,744 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Taylor_Long_LiveIf you buy any bundle that has Cats and Dogs in it, you receive everything in the bundle. So the bundle for Cats and Dogs and My First Pets, you get both. There's also this thread concerning My First Pets Stuff that covers everything.

Message 9 of 63 (28,725 Views)

Cats and dogs

★★★ Novice

I play sims on the ps4 and the cats and dogs expansion pack isn't on my homescreen can I still dowload it??

Message 10 of 63 (28,739 Views)