Re: Why does the game keep freezing on PS4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

u guys charged quite allot for this game that you can barely play

[Edited by EA_Mai: swearing removed]

Message 21 of 28 (2,837 Views)

★★ Novice
I am so fed up with this stupid malfunctioning game. I have started from scratch not 1 nor 2 but THREE times!!! Not to mention I got some expansions. That’s how much I loved this game but it’s only proven to be a waste of time.

I’m having the same problems. Sometimes my characters will “disappear” all of a sudden (with no way to switch back to them), I’ve had to restart the game about 3 or 4 times (in one session) usually. Now my screen also got frozen while I was saving and I lost everything... AGAIN!!!
My ps4 is also functioning perfectly. None of the other 64 games I own are as buggy and enfuriating as this one.

Sorry I’m venting, it’s not your guys fault, it’s EA’s for being so incompetent. What a waste of time this game is.
Message 22 of 28 (2,680 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ive had similar problems .I will be in the middle of a game and all of a sudden it just freezes. I have tried waiting it out bit it never catches up. I have tried to hit start when it freezes but to no avail. When it freezes I have to go to the PS home and close the entire program before it becomes operable again.

Message 23 of 28 (2,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having this exact problem every 5-15 mins...
Message 24 of 28 (2,466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine also freezes. Just after each game. If you see the same map then its a gunner.

Message 25 of 28 (2,260 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im still having this issue.

Message 26 of 28 (2,124 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Finally someone says something

Message 27 of 28 (1,855 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I’ve noticed that EA stopped replying and has no plan on fixing the issue. They just had an update that fixed absolutely nothing and here I am trying to play this game (thankfully it was free on PS4 a few months ago, would NEVER have bought this glitchy, broken game that EA could care less about fixing) and it is such a hassle. You fast forward and nothing happens. You let it play and the sim won’t do anything you tell it to do. The sim just stands there like an idiot, not even moving. None of the “fixes” that EA suggested work. Face it, everyone, EA has destroyed a wonderful franchise by charging way too much, adding way too much and charging for those extras. This game is still broken after 4 years and I doubt they will be fixing it soon. I just gave up and deleted it. Completely unplayable.

Message 28 of 28 (1,518 Views)