Re: Werewolf ability points

by jordyou23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Werewolf ability points

★★★★★ Apprentice

Does anyone only get one point per level or is it just me? Because I only get one and other sim players get three-point like lilsimsie. Please fix this issue maxis

Message 1 of 5 (1,377 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there @jordyou23,

1 ability point is normal per level, if you hover your mouse over the progress bar for each rank, it will tell you how many ability points you'll gain for each level. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,364 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there @jordyou23,

1 ability point is normal per level, if you hover your mouse over the progress bar for each rank, it will tell you how many ability points you'll gain for each level. 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 5 (1,365 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_Solaire 

I play on the ps4 I only get one point every time I level up. I have seen others get more than one. They get three each time they level up. 

Thank for the reply. 

Message 3 of 5 (1,313 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So generally you get two to three points. Two mostly. Every rank prior to Apex there is an ability point gained halfway through the progression bar. Only time I'd get three is if I never spent the last point from the previous rank I passed. Once you hit Apex, which doesn't take long at all, it will be 1 point per one full rank bar. Hopefully this makes sense. As for leveling up and gaining more than a point, I've not had that happen unfortunately. I play on ps5. 

Message 4 of 5 (1,217 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @dmegkmi7t04 

When my sims kids aged up to teens two of them got three points and one got Four Points. The two that got three-point are a pup at the halfway mark and the one that got four points is a runt. I don't know why only one of them become a runt and the other two become a pup makes no sense. My first sims only get one point per rank all the way up to Apex. I just don't get it.

Message 5 of 5 (1,188 Views)