Vampire problems??

by MrsFlopyDonky

Original Post

Vampire problems??

★★★ Novice

So I downloaded vampires not to long ago and for the time being I didn't really notice anything but when I really tried to make caleb and lilith friends with my sim, I started to notice it.They just stand there and do nothing for themselves. Only time they walk around is if my sim asks them to come here. I can speak to them just fine, but once I walk away and  do a different activity they are just there. And they both seem tired by the bubble that appears but neither actually get up to go to bed or eat or even bathe. Or do the heavy work... aka turn my sim into a vampire. They just shrug their shoulders and stand there. I've uninstalled the pack and reinstalled it but same old same old. Caleb even got abducted!!! And came back just standing there in the rain probably uncomfortable.

**Ps. I do not use cheats as I like to get the achievements.**

Message 1 of 3 (462 Views)

Re: Vampire problems??

★★★★★ Newbie

Do they interact with eachother? if they don't do anything, maybe their action list is stuck or something?

Message 2 of 3 (336 Views)

Re: Vampire problems??

★★★ Novice

At first they weren't doing anything just I guess action stuck but I halfway kind of fixed it but going into their household and playing them for a tad bit and they seem to be moving better when I play my main house

Message 3 of 3 (332 Views)