Unable to Access Gnome on the Go bonus content

by eclipsastar

Original Post

Re: Cottage Living – no bonus content

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the pack from Amazon on July 28, and didn’t see any of the promised bonus content. At first it didn’t bother me much, but I was very excited for the flower bike. Every time I load the game the same thing happens, no bonus content. I’m kind of bummed about it.

Message 211 of 341 (954 Views)

There Is No Cottage Living Bonus

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EP11, EP10, EP09, EP08, EP07, EP06, EP05, EP04, EP03, EP02, EP01 GP01, GP02, GP03, GP04, GP05, GP06, GP07 Paranormal, Tiny Living, My First Pet, Laundry day, Fitness, Bowling Night, Backyard, Movie Hangout, Cool Kitchen Bust The Dust
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I Don't Know
What happens when the bug occurs? No Bonus Content
What do you expect to see? Bonus Content
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed Cottage Living

Hi,

I Bought Cottage Living From CDkeys And Got No Bonus. I Wrote An Email To Them Saying That I Didn't Get Any Bonus And They Said To Contact You.

I Ordered It On 30/07/2021 (DD/MM/YYYY) Before September.

Please Can You Help?

-Windows Gaming

Have A Good Day, Bye!

Message 212 of 341 (944 Views)

Re: There Is No Cottage Living Bonus

Hero
@WindowsGamingYT Merged your post with the thread on the bonus

Please see solution post for more info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 213 of 341 (1,246 Views)

★ Guide
@alanmichael1 hey sorry if you already checked and this doesn't help but preorder items are not marked with the cottage living icon - they are put into base game items, so try looking their names in build mode.
I was thinking I didn't get the items but turns out I was looking for them using the cottage living item filter
Message 214 of 341 (1,238 Views)

★★★ Novice

i got mine fixed i called ea help

Message 215 of 341 (1,197 Views)

I dont have bonus content from cottage living

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I got the pack before september 2nd, have full access to all the rest of the pack and yet no bonus content. I'm on PC, I bought it on a key site and redeemed it on origin.

Message 216 of 341 (1,209 Views)

Unable to Access Gnome on the Go bonus content

★★ Newbie

I'm not able to access my bonus content that was supposed to come with Cottage Living. I ordered it before September 2nd and it's been fully installed. I play on the PS4 console. All three of the items are missing from my game and the bonus content was not mentioned after opening the game in the preview screen for the new pack.

Message 217 of 341 (839 Views)

Gnome on the Go- Can't make a ticket

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Up to date
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Pets, Cottage, Knitting, Supernatural and a few other item kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I keep trying to make a ticket to get the Gnome on the Go items, but it never gives me a number or sends an email.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing gets fixed. Really frustrated and don't know where else to go for help.
What do you expect to see? A way to get the issue resolved. We purchased the expansion before Sept 2nd. Anyone else still missing those items?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Can't make a ticket about the Gnome on the Go items. Tried searching for help and everything says the problem is fixed and if it's still an issue to create a ticket. When I try to create the ticket it never gives me a number or sends me an email. I just get thanks for your patience nothing more. So I have no other option but to post here hoping someone knows what to do or someone from EA will contact me.

Is anyone else still missing those items? Does anyone know of a different way to contact EA or how I can make a ticket?

Message 218 of 341 (1,088 Views)

Re: Gnome on the Go- Can't make a ticket

Hero
@Amethyst_Feeenix Do you not get the option for live chat ? Have you tried setting the site to US english ?

I merged this with the main thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 219 of 341 (1,055 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, I also noticed that I didn't get the bonus content for Cottage Living after purchasing that pack!  I didn't get the box as I buy the code at my trusted online gaming store! Regardless of what you buy be it code or box the bonus content should be delivered either way. Due to the fact that we purchased it before the time is up, on September 2nd.

Message 220 of 341 (1,026 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help