Re: Triplets in sims 4 on PS4

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Triplets in sims 4 on PS4

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi! I am having a hard time getting triplets, and hence the trophy in my game. 
Obviously when playing on console, I can’t use codes. I have tried everything, but it is just not working! Both sims have fertile trait, I got ley line on during woohoo and until birth. I got a fertility massage as well before woohoo and after woohoo.. I have tried having the kids move out and then try again; as well as reloading 50+ times after birth. Oh, and the parents have twins in their families as well!
I have looked on forums, but they are not really of any help; and it seems it is just A LOT harder on console than pc...

I too have another save where I am not “grinding”, I am doing the 100 baby challenge; and no triplets despite all the twins I have 😅

Is this an error or? 

anyone with some advice? 😅😁 

Thx in advance! Have a wonderful day! 😁

Message 1 of 5 (1,287 Views)

@BoelleBoerge  I've moved your post to the Sims 4 console section.  Hopefully a fellow console player here will know how to help.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 5 (1,268 Views)

★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict Tnx a lot! 😁
Message 3 of 5 (1,260 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I had a family I was trying on as well. Both parents had fertile. They had three children, all singles and my male was abducted and gave birth twice to single alien babies. Five single pregnancies with fertile trait. I gave my recent sim fertile and him and his wife just had a single baby. I don't know if I want to try for more this generation. I'm doing the 26 generations currently.  I only had fertile but not ley line for the first family, and my second family has only one sim with fertile. 

You'd think the chances would be higher with both parents having fertile but I got 0 multiples from 5 pregnancies. 

Maybe it's a bug, maybe it's bad luck. 

I believe I read the number is set at conception so you'd have to reload from prior to trying for a baby, not prior to birth to try to get multiples. 

Message 4 of 5 (1,221 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Bummer that you too have the same problem 😞 

I don’t think it is settled during woohoo. I have tried removing the lot trait right before my sim went into labor, which resulted in one baby only 🤔 

If it is like that, triplets are completely random and by pure luck; that should be changed for console!! Cuz that is so unfair in regards to the trophy! 😧 

Have a nice day/eve 😁

Message 5 of 5 (1,211 Views)