Re: To many issues to count

by COSMICSMURFER

Original Post

To many issues to count

★★ Novice

Been playing Sims 4 on ps4 for years now and after that one big update several months back, nothing but problems. I have 100's of dollars tied up in this game and am not pleased at all with all the techno problems every single time I.try to play now. Walls not going up, can't change floors, sims randomly wearing make up in CAS, the triggers that rotate you through the clothing options in CAS quit working, curser disappears now, the ignoregameplayunlocksentitlements cheat doesn't work anymore and these are just the ones I experienced tonight. I have un- installed and re- installed my whole game plus I have deleted everything and started over from scratch 3 different times. I have gone into my system and deleted my data numerous times. That does seem to fix things for a short while but then everything just goes back to being messed up again. I was never having any of these problems until all the new updates. I don't have all the paid content but I do have a lot. The last one I purchased was about a month ago, I got the interior design one. I don't have any weird mods or anything like that, just what I have bought online from the playstation store. There is more I'd like to have but since this game is now just a bunch of tech issues, I think I will be finding somewhere else to spend my money. I feel like an idiot to have wasted so much time and money on a game that I have to try to trouble shoot every single time I want to play it now. 

Message 1 of 4 (840 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Honestly I completely FEEL your pain and disappointment over this game too! It's truly BAD Business Practice on EA's side for how they're handling our Very Valid complaints over a Full Price Game and EP that barely functions half the time! They provide us with "services" so we have EVERY RIGHT to be peeved off if we're Not getting what we paid for!! 

My game REFUSES to respond on ANY of my saves... I've had to sadly delete all of them and start over. And that hasn't helped either with the SEVERE Lag!! This is truly truly Unacceptable for a CONSOLE like the Series X or PS5!!! Next Gen Gaming Systems and it runs at a snail pace.. What the actual F!! I m so so mad and peeved off and had it with EA and their crappy services. We Pay Full Price for a game on consoles ( not to mention Full Bloody Price for Al Dlc and Expansion Packs) . We DO NOT have the luxury of mods to fix our crappy broken game like most lucky PC Gamers do..and therefore we don't have CC... So there's ZERO excuse there for why the game lags so severely!! I just really am disappointed and fed up with this game now. As a Life-long simmer I used to get so much enjoyment out of it, I was really getting back into the Sims series during the Lockdown last year but now sadly all I ever had is stress over trying to get it to barely even function! At this rate I just want my refund for Cottage Living and I'm done with this series for good Frown

Message 2 of 4 (797 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I've been having the same issues on Xbox, it's been awful

Message 3 of 4 (697 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@LizPlaysSomeSims A current issue thread is available here:  [Read First][Current Issues] Game Issues or Crashes Please use the threads posted there for your issues and click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first page of each bug report you are experiencing.

I'll lock this thread in the meantime. This is not asking for help with tech, and it isn't a bug report. Please see the above thread for current issues.

Message 4 of 4 (671 Views)