Re: Game Lag

by Rachelharris31

Original Post

Champion (Retired)

@Miles_Gamer_2020 

What platform are you playing on? If PC please post a DxDiag.  https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the txt file directly to your answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 11 of 18 (378 Views)

I’m using Xbox One

Message 12 of 18 (329 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Miles_Gamer_2020 How many packs do you own ive noticed the game will crash and lag more with lots of packs added also what xbox one do you own.

Message 13 of 18 (291 Views)

@Rachelharris31 Xbox One S and I’ve all of them including all Kits, stuff, game and expansion packs, but come on EA and The Sims team need to fix lag on Xbox One because Xbox One consoles are struggling and PC not come sims team
Message 14 of 18 (276 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Miles_Gamer_2020 Yeah the one original and s suffer lags the worst it really needs to be sorted for all consoles.

Message 15 of 18 (270 Views)

@Rachelharris31 I agree, but I hope EA and The Sims team are listening, looking at this message, doing something and passing this because it’s not fair I’ve to buy all of the packs and all my game do is lag, lag and lag it’s not the point I’ve all the packs and is lag like crazy and mad I hope EA and The Sims team will pass this on and listening because Xbox the only console who suffer and struggle with Severe lag
Message 16 of 18 (237 Views)

@Rachelharris31 I were trying to play my wedding stories and werewolves pack for the first time and all my console is doing is suffering and struggling with severe game lag witch need to be fixed by the Sims team and it’s not an excuse to delete or whatever. It’s need fixing
Message 17 of 18 (236 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Miles_Gamer_2020 I just hope it gets sorted soon for everyone this has been going on for years its not fair on console players i mean we pay the same money pc players pay we cant download mods and fixes to make the game more stable i feel bad for players like you who bought werewolves and you cant even enjoy it properly my friend is on xbox one x and her game is unplayable due to lag.

Message 18 of 18 (226 Views)