Re: THE SIMS 4 FOR CONSOLE IS GLITCHY AND UNPLAYABLE

by Kaylena22

Original Post

THE SIMS 4 FOR CONSOLE IS GLITCHY AND UNPLAYABLE

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

The sims 4 for xbox one is terrible it's glitchy and unplayable the other day i created a couple spent hours getting everything together then i go to the relationships bar and it glitched so every time i pressed the a button in game it would bring the relationships bar back up, so i wouldn't lose everything i spent hours getting i tried saving but when i pressed the a button it glitched the relationship bar when on the save screen not letting me save and losing everything i spent hours getting, the other glitches are in build mode every time i press the b button it freezes and takes 5 to 10 seconds to go back it also freezes on the front screen, a lot of other people are having the same problems with the game, i got the game for Christmas and i was so exited to play but its just terrible its so glitchy and unplayable and really hard to play especially with the terrible controls but there are also a lot of other glitches, i was thinking of getting dlc but i am not until the game is fixed i just want to be able to play the game i got for Christmas please update the game and fix the glitches so we can all finally play properly Frown

Message 1 of 6 (7,953 Views)

★★★ Novice
I'm having the same problem has anyone contacted you about this?
Message 2 of 6 (7,796 Views)

★★ Novice
Same here, it's really ruining the game for me because now it happens every time as soon as I start the game up. Can't even play it.
Message 3 of 6 (7,744 Views)

★★★ Novice
So after deleting and redownloading the game my game worked for about five minutes then started that glitch again it even followed me into the main menu and then creating a new game (I couldn't change the traits of my saved sim). At this point I rage quit and my sister went to her profile to see if she was having problems too,her game was fine though. We went back to mine and it worked again for a few minutes and then the glitch came back Frown

I ended up "resetting" (going to my sister's profile loading Sims then going back to mine) starting a new game and saving over my old one i haven't had the glitch happen again but i save pretty often so if somthing starts going wrong like a glitch that makes the game unplayable I go back to my previous save. (The auto saves work to)

That's all I have worked out it isn't fixing it but it's better than not playing a game you spent money on.
Message 4 of 6 (7,739 Views)

★ Novice
I added a new bug posting on their forums, as I am having many of the same issues on my PS4. It makes me think there is something wrong with my controller, but the controller works fine on other games.
Message 5 of 6 (7,638 Views)

★★★ Novice
I just think it's the game itself but nobody seems to give a care. My brother in law has been playing and he has issues too
Message 6 of 6 (7,536 Views)