by ra7orrat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck Sim on ps4

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Ps4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Season, Cats and Dogs, city living, go to work. Jungle adventure, parenthood, toddler stuff, bowling night stuff., movie hangout, spooky stuff, kids room stuffs, backyard stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My guy is stuck on the second floor and will not do any commands.
What happens when the bug occurs? He will not move at all and currently in the red.the commands stays at the top of the lists.
What do you expect to see? I expect him to go to the bathroom and eat food
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is  what the sims look like at this  moment.

Message 1 of 11 (10,109 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck Sim on ps4

Hero
@Sweetypie201530 Can you try go traveling or change to buy/build mode and move some stuff around the SIm to trigger a reset on the Sim ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (10,064 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Sweetypie201530 Can you try go traveling or change to buy/build mode and move some stuff around the SIm to trigger a reset on the Sim ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (10,065 Views)

Hero
@Sweetypie201530 Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 11 (10,044 Views)

Hero
Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (10,020 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue myself. Things will stack up in my sims que, but she doesn't move. I usually have to completely restart my game. Gets a bit tiresome after 4-5 restarts. 

Message 5 of 11 (10,001 Views)

★★ Guide

if you enable cheats on console you can shift-click on the sim (a+b on XB1, x+o on PS4) and chose "reset object", helps me when one of my sims get stuck.

Message 6 of 11 (9,987 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for  your  help 

Message 7 of 11 (9,982 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I  had to remove my dollhouse from the  side of my  sims before  he would  move and comply with the commands.

Message 8 of 11 (9,981 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I finally  fixed the  problem. Thanks

Message 9 of 11 (9,980 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ra7orrat you sure it works?
Message 10 of 11 (7,709 Views)