Sims unable to perform actions

by LexxyBrown

Original Post

Sims unable to perform actions

★ Novice

My sims are unable to complete any actions. I've searched the forums and tried every suggestion I could find but nothing is working. 

They will go to do the action for a split second and then just stop.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, cleared my cache, removed all mods and everything else but no joy. 

The only thing that made it work was moving them out of their home and then back in, but that only worked for 10 minutes before breaking again. 

I popped into a townie house to see if it was happening there too but the townies are working just fine. 

I'm on my fourth gen and really don't want to lose my progress. 

It seems every time I start a new sims game something glitches or goes wrong eventually and I have to start again. I'm getting really frustrated. 

This game has been out for how long now, yet it is so glitchy. I have never played a game that breaks as often as the sims. You can see how bad it is by how many frustrated players are always in the forums having to ask for help.

Can you please assist me getting this solved. If I have to stop playing this save it'll be the last one I ever make on the sims I can't deal with the game not working as it's supposed to any longer. 

Message 1 of 2 (196 Views)

Re: Sims unable to perform actions

Hero (Retired)

@LexxyBrown  What platform are you playing on?

Message 2 of 2 (172 Views)