Sims cottage living

by widowstorm95

Original Post

Why my pack cottage living unavailable

★★★ Newbie

I have pre ordered this pack and now it’s telling me it’s unavailable what happens to my money? 

Message 41 of 334 (1,793 Views)

Re: [PS4/5] Cottage Living - downloaded but not available in game

★★★★ Apprentice

I am also experiencing this on my PS4.  I preordered the pack and afterward it had a countdown timer to 10am this morning.  The pack downloaded and the timer has disappeared but within the Sims 4 game it says "download to use".  I took today off to play, so that's a bit disappointing.

Message 42 of 334 (2,639 Views)

Re: Why my pack cottage living unavailable

★ Pro

EA is investigating the issue and hopefully, there will be a fix soon. 

Keep an eye on EA socials to find out as soon as this is fixed. 

https://twitter.com/TheSimshttps://twitter.com/EAHelp

sig

Message 43 of 334 (1,785 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m going to suspect that EA will fix the issue ASAP. They would be aware of it too, or not them it could be Microsoft 

Message 44 of 334 (2,636 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Everyone, if you see in the screenshot attached, they said they’re aware of the pack outage and are trying to fix it. Just be patient if you can Standard smile

Message 45 of 334 (3,452 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

An update: on PS4 mine had appeared to download and still not be available in game (and not be available in the store as it was already purchased), but when I specifically scrolled down under the game on my home screen (on the left under "overview", "trending", etc.) to "Playstation Store" there, that first list of add-ons (after clicking "your add-ons") had a download arrow for Cottage Living and when clicked it properly downloaded this time.  I am not sure what the equivalent would be on other systems, but I hope this helps?

Message 46 of 334 (4,455 Views)

Sims cottage living

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So for those of you who are still having a problem here's what I did because I was having the same problem. I went into my Microsoft account to see if I had for sure bought it. And it gave me the option to download it from Microsoft account to my Xbox and that seemed to do the trick

Message 47 of 334 (1,604 Views)

Re: Sims cottage living

★★★★ Apprentice
@widowstorm95 i will try uninstalling and reinstalling - my microsoft account says it is installed but the file is only 10MB
Message 48 of 334 (1,588 Views)

Re: Sims cottage living

★★★★ Apprentice
@GreenPlumbob26 That did not work - the download starts and then just quits. So very frustrating
Message 49 of 334 (1,433 Views)

★★ Novice
@Avanthalas Thank you. That worked on my PS4.
Message 50 of 334 (2,373 Views)