Sims 4 xbox one x , changing clothes

by usersly2226

Original Post

Sims 4 xbox one x , changing clothes

★★★ Apprentice

Hello i keep running info a error 

This happend every time even afther restarting my Xbox  

When I edit the clothes of my diner staff like chef , wait staff or hosts it brings me to the clothing change thing I changed the clothes like 100 times now and when you click the V for apply it brings me to a fuzzy screen and afther a couple seconds it brings me back to the standard clothes setup wich are * ...

Anyone know how to fix this ?? 

Message 1 of 8 (4,475 Views)

Re: Sims 4 xbox one x , changing clothes

Community Manager (retired)

Sul sul, @usersly2226.

To help track this down, have you tried changing only one piece of the clothing (like the shirt) to see if that would stick? I'd like to see if it may just be timing out in updating the full outfit.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 2 of 8 (4,443 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah I tried one piece at a time,  even tried only one item,  even tried in multiple consoles , on 360 , Xbox one and Xbox one x and Xbox one s 

Message 3 of 8 (4,440 Views)

Thanks for the update, @usersly2226.

I'd like to see if it may be an issue with the local save. You'll want to ensure that you have a save in the cloud before performing these steps.

1. On Home, select My games & apps
  2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons
  3. In the menu on the left side of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.
  4. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data, and select Delete from console. Note: You can get it from the cloud the next time you play.

Once you've done that, please try pulling your cloud save and then see if that behaves any differently for you for updating your staff's clothes.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 4 of 8 (4,435 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I tried that when I was with costumer service in a chat it doesn't change anything since I used the same save on multiple consoles so always use cloud to recover it , it's a game glitch that must be fixed
Message 5 of 8 (4,432 Views)

Message 6 of 8 (4,430 Views)

Thanks for the reply again, @usersly2226.

Based on the information in your case history and the troubleshooting we did here, I think it was right to have the next step be a bug report. Thanks for filling that out! Generally we recommend having individual bug reports for each bug you have encountered so that they can be tracked more easily. It also looks like the advisors have also submitted a bug on your behalf to the studio team. 

Thanks for your patience!

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 7 of 8 (4,428 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yeah since i reported this many times and even afther 8 months waiting and returning with a new console the same buggs are still there , so I reported it again , let's hope this time It gets fixed since I still can't play my downloads that I paid for 😭😪
Message 8 of 8 (4,425 Views)