Re: Sims 4 won't save on Xbox and PlayStation

by SimGuruIcarus

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hi there! It won’t allow me to go into build mode, manage worlds or gallery. It says “you cannot do this while a sim is aging up” and none of my sims are being aged. My sim just had a baby and it was just sitting in his bed. It’s like frozen and I actually aged the baby up to a toddler and that didn’t work. I’ve tried everything. Please help!

Message 381 of 393 (3,498 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

As of July/2018 when I play the game for 30+ mins I'll try to save and it will crash and I have to do everything all over again. P.s my Xbox one has enough space as well... Is EA working on a fix ?

Message 382 of 393 (3,447 Views)
Highlighted

EA Staff

@BasedChild

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the game.

Have you tried re-installing the game?

Does this issue occur with a new save file? 

Thank you!

Message 383 of 393 (3,438 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So this is like the third time this has happen I am tired of starting over my game wont save it will say error code 0 and wont allow me to save my game no matter how many times i press save so i will just go back to the main menu and try to play from my auto save game but then it wont let me save that. So i decide to restart my game and when i load it back up my whole save file is deleted. The only option there is is play. This is third time i dont want to start over any more 😡o yeah i am playing on xboxone

Message 384 of 393 (3,416 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @amazinglou25 and everyone,

We have just released a new patch for the game - version 1.07 - so please, update your game to get the latest fixes. Patch notes available here!

Once you update your game, could you give saving another try?

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 385 of 393 (3,398 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah it save now but my file is gone. So i have to start all over. It makes me a lil scared to play again. I dont want it to happen again.

Message 386 of 393 (3,389 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It happen for the fourth time. ERROR CODE ZERO. I am trying not to give up because i love the sims game but i am tired of starting all over. Every time i get this message it wont save at all. And then it deletes my save file and i loss all progress.😡  I didnt have this problem before. I could save without any problem. I hope you can tell me whats wrong and what to do.  it not my xbox i dont have this problem with no other game.

Message 387 of 393 (3,326 Views)

Re: Xbox one can't save

★★★ Novice

I attempted to place a lot on top of an existing lot in New Crest from the library. The building lot screen popped up with the house and a tree. This load screen stayed up for over an hour. I shut down the Xbox. Now, all of my faimilies and builds are gone. And I can play for about 20 minutes and save. Play for another hour or so and I get an error 0 saying I can’t save the game. When I exit the game and come back later, the 20 minutes worth of play that I actually did save without the error is completely gone and I have to start over again. I did a hard reset. Didn’t work. Where do I go from here?

Message 388 of 393 (3,242 Views)

Re: Xbox one can't save

★ Guide

I had a similar problem after trying to place one too many custom items (photos from my freelance photographer career).  The only way I found to solve it was to uninstall everything and reinstall.  That solved the issue.  Hope this helps.

Message 389 of 393 (2,637 Views)

★ Novice

I get error code 22. Haven't been able to save for a week. So disappointed.

Message 390 of 393 (2,527 Views)