Re: Xbox one can't save

by Biscuit8Pepper

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

For the past four days I have not been able to save any of my games on Sims 4 Xbox One. I got the new update yesterday, but the saving problem is still happening. I checked the storage on the Xbox One and I have plenty, and I've restarted the Xbox One but nothing changed. 

Message 371 of 393 (1,537 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I have Sims 4 on PS4 and when I’m done playing I save my game. Then when I go back to play, it shows my game and takes me into it but it’s like it deleted the last 6 hours of my game time. My house is how it was before I changed it and my sim was no longer carrying a baby. Please help, this is super frustrating losing my game time
Message 372 of 393 (1,493 Views)

Re: Sims 4 won't save on Xbox and PlayStation

★ Novice

I play on XBox One and lately mine has been having trouble saving. I completely furnished my house as well as adding a deck and moving it to a different lot, and it didnt save. I'm having a lot of troubles when it comes to saving the game and it is driving me mad!!

Message 373 of 393 (1,479 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How to delete safe that you don’t want to use 

Message 374 of 393 (1,385 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

We just bought the game.   Our original save went well, but every time we continue to play and save it does not update.   We do not have X-Box gold so have never been live.   Started off with two players and have never gotten past the first save.  Once we had one kid, multiple promotions, housing additions etc.   Not sure if we can return the game as it is opened but would like an answer as to if it is playable because right now it is not.   We have never used any command cheats nor so we want to.   So we are stuck in the worst part of the game for days.....

Message 375 of 393 (1,231 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

New to the forum but we cannot save either.

Brand New to the game as we bought it three days ago.  Never been in live mode, no cheats used or even tried.   Just straight normal gameplay in the desert. Started off with two characters.

1.  First save went through

2.  Second save did not work considered it user error.

3.  Third save did not work, multiple promotions lost, and a baby who grew up to be a toddler.

4,  Forth save did not work and at this point trying to figure out if I should return the game or just be angry.  

*all the saves made it look like they saved.   I tried traveling once and I am not sure it made a difference as we still lost the toddler.   The only way to know it did not work was a message saying the latest save data could not be found.  Once in you are back to level 2 jobs, skills etc...

Message 376 of 393 (1,231 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @kate7578

Do you have the game updated to the latest version?

Thank you

Message 377 of 393 (1,189 Views)

★★★★ Novice
How do i download the patch ? The notes just talk about updated things ?
Message 378 of 393 (1,174 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Im starting to feel same. Its just annoying everytime i switch it on. I cant build without it going wrong. I have to put my ps4 in rest mode just so i know its saved as it just crashes everytime i click just go to manage worlds and save.
Message 379 of 393 (1,175 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @bambeedl

Which console do you own? Is your console connected to internet? 

Message 380 of 393 (1,162 Views)