Re: Sims 4 won't save on Xbox and PlayStation

by theanimaster

Original Post

★ Novice
So when can we save on Xbox? cos I payed $60 for this game and no point in playing it...
Message 361 of 393 (1,729 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @tomgraham776,

Sorry to read you are still struggling to save. You should be able to save without issues now. If that's not the case, please read https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/Sims-4-won-t-save-on-Xbox-and-PlayStation/m-p/64...

Thanks, and welcome!

-Mai

Message 362 of 393 (1,618 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What is the patch and where do we find it
Thanks for you help
Message 363 of 393 (1,296 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @milliedoylex,

Patch will download as any other update in your console, usually automatically, so you don't need to do anything special but having your console connected to the internet.

If you are not sure your game is fully updated, open it and press triggers and bumpers (Xbox) or L1/L2/R1/R2 (PlayStation), all of them at the same time. Cheat bar will open, you can write there 'version', and the game will tell you the current version installed. Let me know what it says for base game and I'll be able to tell you if it's the latest version Standard smile

Welcome to Answers HQ!
-Mai
Message 364 of 393 (1,240 Views)

Re: Sims 4 won't save on xbox one

★★★ Newbie

This is why I do not understand EA. I recently bought SIMS 4, and every time I have an issue they make it seem like its my console's fault. I have the Xbox One S and only 13% of my storage is used. They tell me check your connection, restart you Xbox, it doesn't make any difference. Why bother to release Sims 4 if their is not a working save feature.

Message 365 of 393 (1,189 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have been having the same troubles as well . Every time I save a game it never saves and I have to do it again and I didn’t buy the game I’m stores I bought in the PlayStation stores . Please fix this
Message 366 of 393 (1,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the latest oatch game still crashes when I attempt to save or go off lot
I uninstalled and reinstalled the game i did the hard reset on the system cleared the cashe nothing works the game is unplayable now
Message 367 of 393 (1,085 Views)

Re: Xbox one can't save

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello @EA_Mai,

It seems the game is unable to overwrite existing saves, however writing new saves works. This is reproducible on the v1.03 XBOX ONE version.

Thanks.

Message 368 of 393 (1,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I brought this game today. All updates applied and im having an issue with saving and traveling. Saying im aging today. Even though im 19 days off :/ on xbox one
Message 369 of 393 (964 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Today is February 27, 2018: Has this problem been fixed yet? So far I don't see it addressed in the latest change log -- or change rant, for that matter. 

I have The Sims 4: Deluxe Edition for PC on my Mac -- but any game on my aging 2011 MacBook Pro puts the fans in overdrive and I've already burnt out one daughter card this way -- which is why I do my gaming mainly on my PS4. 

Granted, I know the PC version is more expandable -- but boy would this game be fun on my living room TV! I just want to know if the save bugs have been fixed?

Message 370 of 393 (888 Views)