Re: Sims 4 won't save on xbox one

by mylander2011

Original Post

Re: Xbox one can't save

★★★ Newbie

I have tried everything and my game still wont save is yours still saving?

Message 261 of 393 (682 Views)

Re: Sims 4 won't save on Xbox and PlayStation

★★ Novice

EA come on! you need to fix this immediately. there are posts on here from about a week ago where people can't save the game! I got the game on friday 17th November ( UK Release date) on my Xbox one, there is nothing wrong with my hardware at all, I can't save my game no matter what I try. I know people have been very helpful with posting ways to get around it but really EA? Is it acceptable that people have paid £40.00 for a game, not to mention the people who brought expansion/stuff packs, and we are all losing out on gameplay and relying on other people who have spent money on the game to give us walk arounds. This is not acceptable, you should have fixed this issue as soon as it was reported. It seems your replies at first were blaming everyones hardware, and now you're completely ignoring hundreds of people. Most people on here have probably played the sims since it was first released, and stayed loyal customers buying every single sims related game throughout the years and then something so important was missed out on quality check and you're literally doing nothing to resolve it. 

Message 262 of 393 (681 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It's definitely after you travel, I have a household that IV been playing with for 3 days and no issues saving as I have not left the lot. But I have a second game where its been fine until just now I traveled to test it out and sure enough as I returned my sims home I cannot save
Message 263 of 393 (679 Views)

★★★ Newbie

1. Live mode

2. 2

3. Apartment James suites apartment.

4. Yes and no tried both still won’t save

Message 264 of 393 (678 Views)

Re: Sims 4 won't save on Xbox and PlayStation

★★★★★ Newbie
I’m having the same problem and I’m getting annoyed with it now. Contacted EA and they said they will look into it. Logged onto EA on my cases and came up as resolved but it clearly isn’t. Can’t even play the game as I lose my progress!
Message 265 of 393 (867 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It won’t last long trust me. I made a new game and played up again day after and EA aren’t doing nothing about it. Fed up
Message 267 of 393 (867 Views)

The sims 4 Xbox one not saving

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I’m having the same trouble with the saving in game on The Sims 4. Saves once then just freezes and does nothing just losing progress the more I play. Is there a way to fix the problem yet?
Message 266 of 393 (618 Views)

Re: Can't Save Sims 4 on Xbox One!

★★★ Newbie
This same thing is happening to me I as well lost 2 promotions and also several kids I have done all suggestions to fix it on this forum and I've had no luck this is definitely some sort of in-game issue
Message 268 of 393 (862 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My issue is on Playstation 4 every time I try to save it won't work. I click on the save button it goes to the select the new save slot or save over last save. Either one I click causes it to just jump back to the pause menu with the screen frozen and to get the screen to unfreeze I have to click L3 and bring up the controls thenot close it so I can at least leave the pause menu. I got it to save once I had to pause live play mode then bring up the pause menu but it only worked once . I play all day sometimes and lose it all.
Message 269 of 393 (863 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
I agree as I've been playing since sims 2, urbz, sims 2 and 3/4 pc and console
Message 270 of 393 (823 Views)