Re: Sims 4 won't save on xbox one

by AmorDeion21

Original Post

Re: Xbox one can't save

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
(I googled and the reload to world select screen has been a issue on pc before, it wouldn't load my save and now I'm having the can't save issue)
Reloaded after saving last night (while sim was sleeping) was only going to work
I never traveled anywhere else o_o
and it just went in a loop to the world select screen, last night i tried loading my second save cause I had 2 saves plus autosave
I went into build mode onto my lot and bulldozed the lot and replaced it with a earlier save of the house i was building, then went back into manage worlds and selected the lot with my sim in it and it loaded fine
But then this was before I made progress, i later tried saving and it wouldn't, wouldn't work on trying to save a new save slot or overwrite

13 hours into the game, i don't want to have to recreate my sim which took 2 hours 😂
Message 221 of 393 (1,381 Views)

Re: Xbox one can't save

★★★★★ Newbie
I’m having the same problem and it’s so frustrating! EA have seriously gone down hill.
Message 222 of 393 (1,378 Views)

★ Novice
Try having lost all your progress 4 times even after saving. This has been the most frustrating experience I ha be ever had.
Message 223 of 393 (1,591 Views)

Cant save on PS4 :(

★ Novice

Game wont allow me to save on ps4! I paid $74 dollars. $64 (including tax) for the party deluxe and $10 for the vintage glamour pack so Id expect the game to playable. Its hard if the game refuses to save when I tell it to. so if I want my progress to not be lost I have to do something that will cause auto save.

Please fix this soon! its starting to feel the game is ripoff if its nearly impossible to progress through the game and return.

what happens is if I click save, the green circle will show. disappear and then the menu when you pause re appears and is hard to exit out of it. No courser...nothing. If I click on a certain button it will return to normal but the save never happened.

Fix this soon! I spent good money for a game that is nearly impossible to save.

Message 224 of 393 (1,220 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I was getting so addicted, when your sim is sleeping more than you & taking more showers than you 😩😂
Message 225 of 393 (1,551 Views)

PS4 will not save

★★★ Novice
Keep this thread going.

EA most of us just want this fix and we will move on, continuing to enjoy the platform but if we're being ignored more than 24 hours like we have, that's when people demand refunds.

We need an update on your progress in solving the save functions on Xbox AND PS4.
Message 226 of 393 (1,218 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have been having same issue on xbox 1x and found that if i go to xbox settings, then network and advanced - alternate mac then lear the mac and restart, i am able to save.

They need to patch the sims 4 to fix this issue. I have to do the same thing before I am able to play battlefield one multiplayer as well. seems to be on EA side of the house.

Message 227 of 393 (1,536 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
For us early accessors, they’ve been ignoring us for four days now and there’s people who played the trial and they’ve been ignored for at least two weeks.. it’s crazy! I tried to be on their side and give them the benefit of the doubt but it’s getting out of hand now. I don’t even play Sims 4 anymore. Im just playing Assassins Creed Origins... 🤷🏾‍♀️

Like I understand they probably are working on it, but I think they should at least give us a statement or something addressing this issue so it doesn’t seem like we’re all talking to a brick wall.. (excluding @EA_Mai, (s)he’s been helpful and i appreciate her/him. (S)he’s been taking a lot of the heat from this thread and (s)he deserves kudos 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 KUDOS FOR MAI!!! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾)
Message 228 of 393 (1,524 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA has been ignoring this for nearly a week now and it's ridiculous. If EA requires evidence since they're clearly ignoring all these people, I keep all my live streams and can show when the glitch happens, how often and how it also effects saves that don't include any travelling!

Disgraceful EA.

Message 229 of 393 (1,116 Views)

Re: Cant save on PS4 :(

★ Novice

update: last time I played saved work

Message 230 of 393 (857 Views)