Re: The Game Won't Save. (Xbox One)

by LilyAnne14

Original Post

★★ Novice
Okay so i found a solution that may or may not work but so far so good on my game, it seems to be to do with travelling between lots when you use the little house icon on your players square to return home, i find using the travel option on the phone to return home aswell as travelling to lots doesnt break my ability to save, though i would still save often and take caution until its patched, hope its helped guys!!
Message 161 of 393 (1,048 Views)

Re: Saving issue

★★★★★ Novice
Mai,

When can we expect EA to resolve this bug/glitch?

No workarounds, but for it to actually work as it was designed to?

I'm sure there are others like me who had an awful gamer experience with the trial due to this issue that will NOT be purchasing the full game until EA confirms it has been resolved.
Message 162 of 393 (1,030 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Just tried and nope, doesn't help me(( can't save my game

i keep my progress from yesterday, putting PS4 to sleep mode...

Guys, if you think your menu is frozen, after when you tried to save game, press L3 button to see control menu. Then press again to exit and now main menu of the game is not frozen anymore, you can continue your game, but can't save it unfortunatly

sorry for my english. see please my video below for more information and for example https://youtu.be/HtFSJ5Lj4zU

Message 163 of 393 (992 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
@v_molotov try alecianfil’s solution further back in the thread! I’m on PS4 and it’s worked perfectly for me!
Message 164 of 393 (979 Views)

★★ Novice

@LilyAnne14 already did and YEAAAAH :eahigh_file: it works!

Message 165 of 393 (950 Views)

Re: Sims 4 won't save on xbox one

★★★★★ Newbie
Yeah mine is the same, i went back on my game from when it autosaved last and kept saving it every 10 minutes to see when it would stop and it was about an hour into the game but it was after i had travelled somewhere 😫
Message 166 of 393 (945 Views)

★★ Novice
@v_molotov
I mean as in to avoid the save glitch happening to start with, as far as im aware once its actually happened there isnt much going back until you reboot the game
Message 167 of 393 (937 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem on Xbox One. When you pause you can't get off the pause menu and it wont let you save your game

Message 168 of 393 (934 Views)

Re: Sims 4 won't save on xbox one

★★★ Newbie
This fix works for me too and I'm on PS4. I have the full version, bought it today at release date. Sucks that it won't save
Message 169 of 393 (931 Views)

Re: Sims 4 console save game lost

★★★ Apprentice
Just wondering if EA made a patch yet seeing as how the game is officially released now. Thought there would have been some day one itch or something. I mean I figure they didn’t since I haven’t gotten a notification about it yet..

They’re probably focused on Battlefront and Need for Speed. I’ve seen EA address Battlefront and Need for Speed issues, but not Sims. That’s crazy. I honestly haven’t touched my Sims game since Tuesday when I started playing because of this saving glitch. It takes the fun out of the game..
Message 170 of 393 (880 Views)