Sims 4 some tops removed (Not CC, these were paid DLC/base content)

by CommishLawWonder

Original Post

Sims 4 some tops removed (Not CC, these were paid DLC/base content)

[ Edited ]

I may have overreacted on the paintings/pics as I still have them on my walls and other select sims walls in their house/businesses. However! My wife's top on a couple of her wardrobe selections are missing. Since I found out that the patch didn't erase the paintings/pics, I decided to back out of retirement. My in-game wife, however can't go out in public with no shirt. Restarting game/console didn't help either. Could it be the DLCs themselves that got damaged upon transferring to my new External harddrive? And if so, does uninstalling/reinstalling work?

Message 1 of 6 (628 Views)

Re: Sims 4 some tops removed (Not CC, these were paid DLC/base content)

Hero (Retired)

@CommishLawWonder If you moved all your data to another drive, there is a possibility things got corrupted along the way.

What platform are you playing on?

Message 2 of 6 (579 Views)

Re: Sims 4 some tops removed (Not CC, these were paid DLC/base content)

Had to buy another External two weeks ago. Somehow Uninstall/Reinstall worked. However, I'm encountering another problem. The Never-Ending loading screen when traveling to another lot such as a restaurant e.g. I'll probably find out how to fix that without turning my XBox off/on.

Message 3 of 6 (517 Views)

Items Removed on Xbox One Sims 4

This happens to me every month. Is there any way for the programmers to fix this ongoing issue? I really hate having to uninstall/reinstall everything manually on my console. Half the time it's fixed, other half it's not.

Message 4 of 6 (519 Views)

Re: Items Removed on Xbox One Sims 4

@CommishLawWonder Update: Last night's uninstall/reinstall did not resolve my issue. Whoever gave that solution needs to be punished for that.
Message 5 of 6 (511 Views)

Re: Items Removed on Xbox One Sims 4

Hero (Retired)

@CommishLawWonder I've merged your new post with your original post about missing content.

What are you storing on the external drive? The saves? The whole game? Part of the game? More information would be helpful.

If your console is not set as your home console and you lose internet, you will lose packs.

If the cable on your External Hard Drive is losing connection, it will also cause problems.

A help thread for DLC issues is also here that contains common issues as well as full troubleshooting. 

Message 6 of 6 (472 Views)