Re: Sims 4 screen to big

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

EA app Team
Hi @Kirsch1997,

'Game options' should be in the game settings. Please, take a look to this post for detailed instructions >> https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/Sims-4-screen-to-big/m-p/6623623#M1716 Wink

Welcome to Answers HQ!
-Mai
Message 41 of 49 (1,288 Views)

Re: Ps4 - Sims 4 screen zoomed

★★★ Newbie

That same thing happened to me on Sims 4, except it happened on my xbox one x. I cant seem to fix it. Is there a solution to it?

Message 42 of 49 (1,191 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Mai 

I'm having the same problem but i have an HP Laptop. Do you think you could help pls ?

Message 43 of 49 (1,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When you're in the game, press the button that has the 3 horizontal lines on it.  This should pull up a screen in the middle of the board the allows you to select the game options and follow the instructions of the previous poster.

Message 44 of 49 (1,041 Views)

★★★ Newbie
We had the same problem. Once in the game (we were on the avatar screen), press the button on your controller with the 3 horizontal lines. This will pull up a box in the middle of the screen with game options on it.
Message 45 of 49 (1,040 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello! Im on xbox and ive adjusted the margins a few times, and closed and reopened mulitple times ant it still is offscreen. Is there any way to fix this? tysm!

Message 46 of 49 (828 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@abc285044856 Please see the solution post for this thread here How to Adjust UI/Margins. Solution posts are marked as Accepted Solutions and are the second post in any solved thread for easy reference.

Message 47 of 49 (798 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I am having the same issues too with my ps4. I read the thread and followed the directions multiple times and the problem is still not resolved.

Message 48 of 49 (694 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@rosestanding89 Please see the solution post for this thread here How to Adjust UI/Margins. Solution posts are marked as Accepted Solutions and are the second post in any solved thread for easy reference.

You may also need to mess with the resolution in your TV settings or the scaling on your TV settings or in the console settings. Check that the TV or console zoom feature or any other picture adjustment feature isn't on.

Message 49 of 49 (663 Views)