Re: Sims 4 outdoor retreat Xbox 1 won’t work

by SimQARobo

Original Post

Sims 4 outdoor retreat Xbox 1 won’t work

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yesterday I bought the outdoor retreat game add on for Xbox 1 and it says intalled on the game store however on the actual game at the load in screen it says download to play and when you hover over the world it says the same thing? I’ve tried uninstalling it and re installing but no luck

Message 1 of 6 (948 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @shayla1975

Have you tried exiting the game and starting it up a second time (after it's been installed)?

If that doesn't work have you tried a cold reboot?  (Hold the power button until the console shuts off, wait 10 seconds, then start it up again.)

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 6 (912 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem... the outdoor retreat pack says its downloaded and in game says you already own the pack...but on the icon in game it says download to use... have tried on/off ..cold reboot and checking for updates but nothing helps...all other expansion packs work..

would be so grateful if anyone can help 

thanks 

Message 3 of 6 (817 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@shayla1975 Has anyone actually figured this out yet
Message 4 of 6 (632 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@SimQARobo Thank you. The hard reset worked
Message 5 of 6 (631 Views)

EA Sims Team

@libris376 

You're welcome Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 6 of 6 (604 Views)