Sims 4 on ps4 controls glitch so two things are selected at once and the game sa

by Victoreeeaah

Original Post

Sims 4 on ps4 controls glitch so two things are selected at once and the game sa

★★★ Newbie
Completely frustrated that this issue keeps happening. Say I go to make some one take a shower the control also selects the ambitions button so I can't do anything. Then after thinking "gosh I need to save this and reboot it" you can't once you open the menu because it's still controlling the shower and ambitions tab. Worst part is you believe autosave may have saved some of the progress but it only ever seems to do it's job the second you start playing. Ridiculous.

Cannot believe I am facing these issues when the game isn't even new and I thought EA were reliable.
Message 1 of 4 (1,163 Views)

Re: Sims 4 on ps4 controls glitch so two things are selected at once and the gam

★★★ Newbie
I still have this problem. Very much every game. Tbh if it keeps happening it’ll be the last sims game I buy😡 truly gutted. && to top it off all the issues are still happening months after release date😡
Message 2 of 4 (1,065 Views)

Re: Sims 4 on ps4 controls glitch so two things are selected at once and the gam

★ Guide

The same thing happens to me and it is super frustrating. I've found that turning my console off for a bit then loading the game up again usually fixes the controls. But this always happens randomly. I also saw someone who said they fixed their game by selecting the bar that's stuck open a bunch of times, even when the cursor is still selecting things, and they got it to go away. Maybe you could try that. I haven't because my game has not done this in a while, thankfully. 

Message 3 of 4 (1,054 Views)

★★ Novice
I’m having this issue too. It’s becoming unplayable and it’s so frustrating. When is this going to be fixed!?
Message 4 of 4 (888 Views)