Sims 4 on Xbox one won't load

by LadyDragon19720

Original Post

Sims 4 on Xbox one won't load

★ Novice
Forgive me if I have missed a post like this, I've been searching for a solution for over an hour but have not seen any. My daughter saved her birthday and Christmas money and bought herself the Xbox One S and the deluxe version of Sims 4, both brand new, the day after Christmas. I even downloaded the vampire pack for her a few weeks ago. Everything had been fine and she plays it all the time. Played it today after school. However, tonight, it never would load. It was a black screen. I read where I could reboot by holding the power button until it turns off, clearing the cache. This time she got to the screen where it's loading the game, but then stops there. Never had this issue in the 2 months she has had this so, I'm wondering if there has been some update between the free hours she did not play that is causing this? She never leaves it on or anything like that, the disc is not scratched because it has not been taken out because that's the only thing she plays. She went to bed very upset because she couldn't play tonight.
Message 1 of 9 (18,781 Views)

Re: Sims 4 on Xbox one won't load

★★★ Newbie
Okay yeah, I’ve been having this issue too. I’ve been busy for a couple of weeks and haven’t been able to play. Today I’ve finally been able to sit down and play but it won’t launch! Everytime I tap on the launch thing it will show the screen for the Sims but then turn black and go right back to the home screen. I’m starting to get very annoyed.
Message 2 of 9 (18,439 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just uninstall and reinstall it. All your previous game files should be saved.
Message 3 of 9 (17,656 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still can't I reset it and it still won't work

Message 4 of 9 (17,393 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. Purchase yesterday form ea acces, downloaded installed and it on start return to dashboard. Hard and soft reset made, but no changed. Now i will try to uninstall and reinstall. There is an other way if after reinstallation the problem is present? Tnx

Message 5 of 9 (16,450 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The game wont start. I have installed 3 times. How to resolve?? 

Message 6 of 9 (16,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem. I get as far as the loading screen to go to the main menu but then it kicks me out. I've gone three all of the steps on the x box web site and nothing works.

Message 7 of 9 (13,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Don't Ever bother asking because SIMS4 is not available at the moment and won't load the last update a week ago is getting a recall next update is no new features because it's a emergency Bug fix update wait a month for it's called a recalled emergency Bug fix update on XBOX ONE to arrive

Message 8 of 9 (7,360 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MSMgamein I locked this thread as it is 2 years old, if having an issue then please create a new thread with as much info as possible and we will do what we can to assist you.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (7,320 Views)