Re: Sims 4 kit

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Sims 4 kit

★★★ Newbie

I currently have an issue with using my Sims 4 Kits. I have bought 2 of them and on both of them it say’s “requires the sims 4 (sold separately) and all game updates” and i have the sims 4 and my sims is also updated to the newest update (Version 1.60) and i don’t understand what is the problem. 

could someone help me out please. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,068 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Bloody5Candy 

When you do not tell us what your problem is we are unfortunately unable to help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (1,018 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there @Bloody5Candy,

You'll get this notification when purchasing any expansion or kit just so you're aware that the base game is required to use any kits or expansions. 

Are the kits you've purchased not showing in-game for you? 

solaire.png

Message 3 of 5 (945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hii @EA_Solaire 

So i figured the issue out, the problem was that the kit was bought but it would show up in the game, basically just saying i have bought it but it wasn’t available to me to use.
So i had to go true my ps4 purchases and download load the kit from my ps4 library and then it was finally registered in the game that have purchased it and that it was now available to use.  

it was a bit stressful and took me about 2h to figure it out but thank you for taking your time to try to help me. 

Message 4 of 5 (932 Views)

Community Manager

@Bloody5Candy 

So glad to hear you were able to get your kits downloaded, thanks for this update!

Feel free to reach out again if you need any more help Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 5 of 5 (912 Views)