Re: Sims 4 keeps crashing during game play (Xbox One)

by tyla_wildin

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@gators82577 we should try the gurus on twitter like simgurulegacy hes specifically in charge of consoles and always tells us to report issues
Message 81 of 88 (3,239 Views)

★★ Novice

Not only does the game flitch sometimes, but after downloading the new Magic expansion, my Sims 4 takes 45 minutes of loading on the screen before it allows me to even pull up a menu. It is so annoying and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. 

Message 82 of 88 (3,213 Views)

★ Novice

Hi simgurul carus For two weeks now my sims 4 on my Xbox one s has been crashing. It crashes in the loading screen before it even gets to the main menu.

I deleted the game and it worked; but as soon as I download all of expansion and stuff packs. It crashed again ever since. Can Console users get an update please; fixing this crash. 

Message 83 of 88 (3,133 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok so I'm having the same issue sorta I get the game and town loaded when I hit play on my family it will get 99% loaded than it crashes b4 it comes off the loading screen started Jan 2, 2020

Message 84 of 88 (2,991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue and it's annoying because I'll be playing and gain all this progress and then it crashes and I have to start all over and it aggravates be because I've spent over 600$ on this game!

Message 85 of 88 (2,848 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this issue now in 2020 on xbox after spending over 600$ in packs it's quite frustrating 

Message 86 of 88 (2,848 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I play it on PS4 but you're not alone, I'm experiencing more game crashes then ever before since the 2020 update. I will not buy anything else from the sims until it is fixed in a next patch. I really do hope they fix it in the next update that PC players got. It worries me that there is no word about this on EA's twitter page or no announcements anywhere about this issue. I have spent too much time and money on this game to have this constant game crashing. 

Message 87 of 88 (2,828 Views)

Community Manager

Hi folks,

I'm locking this thread as SimQARobo most recent post (see spoiler tag) outlines a bug report would be best to help with investigating and tracking these.

@SimQARobo wrote:

Hello @gators82577 @CAKESdaKID @brittonysue @t0ybuddha 

I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing crashes, even after trying the previous suggestions.

I have a couple of requests in order for the team to properly track and investigate these.

- Can you file a post in the Bug Reports section, with as much information as you can provide? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
- Can you include a video of where you're seeing the problem? Instructions on how to send video are here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Also, if you want you can contact EA Help in case they have other troubleshooting tips. - https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-4

If you're still experiencing this after trying the troubleshooting steps advised, please pop open a bug report as asked and add as much relevant information as you can. The more information the better. Standard smile 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 88 of 88 (2,732 Views)