Re: Sims 4 keeps crashing during game play (Xbox One)

by MercyMcMeowpants

Original Post

EA Sims Team

@Shaarinya

Thank you for the updates Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 31 of 88 (1,930 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

@Shaarinya

Regarding the issue with not being able to spray under the bed, are there any Adults in the household?  Or only Young Adults?  We're aware of an issue where only Adults are available to spray under the bed and not other age groups.

Also, regarding the inventory issue, is it only specific Sims that have that issue, or all of them?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 32 of 88 (1,921 Views)

★★★ Novice

Young and teens are not able to spray under the bed, and the kids can't ask them to either.

The inventory issue is needed to be looked at as well. When your sims inventory is empty, the pointer just stays on the green gem for household items, and will not move to say the fridge or bookshelf inventory so that you can select something. If there is anything at all in your sims inventory, then this issue does not happen. Only when empty.

Message 33 of 88 (1,900 Views)

★★★ Novice
young adults**
Message 34 of 88 (1,899 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My game crashed & hasn’t worked since yesterday morning. I have never had problems with the game crashing during periods of a few hours of playing. I always save. I downloaded an update x amount of days ago, it was pretty recent and now all of a sudden it just will not even open. I just recently paid for more extra packs too. So now I can’t even try them out at the moment. To say the least I’m super bummed. & I just built an incredible greenhouse / underground living space. I really want to play around in it too! How can I fix this without losing all of my saved data?!
Message 35 of 88 (1,849 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes!!!!
Message 36 of 88 (1,801 Views)

EA Sims Team

@VanidClothing

Are you still seeing this issue?  Have you tried re-installing? 

Message 37 of 88 (1,783 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My sims 4 on Xbox one has been freezing when trying to continue play with any families 

Message 38 of 88 (1,715 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @gooser8888

Have you tried reinstalling?

Message 39 of 88 (1,697 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue. My game won't stop crashing every 5 minutes or most of the time won't even load to the main menu after I sign in. It was crashing a lot, then I got Cats & Dogs and Laundry Day and it was working just fine. Then after this recent update and installing Get Together, I'm back to barely being able to get to the main menu without crashing and when I can I get to play maybe 5-10 minutes before it completely freezes and I have to exit out of the sims completely.
Message 40 of 88 (1,679 Views)