Re: Sims 4 crashing issues on ps4

by Rachelharris31

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Is it even possible to take action against Ea for this? After 60plus error reports due to this issue and multiple times I've re installed sims 4sims finally tonight it killed my ps4

Message 101 of 109 (2,083 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I would like to ...or at least to get them to acknowledge there is an issue so it can be worked on... if we can find a way to that would be great! This game was too expensive not to be able to play

Message 102 of 109 (2,065 Views)

Hero (Retired)

PS4 Update 7.51 was just released. Please make sure your console is up to date. https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/ps4-system-software/

Message 103 of 109 (2,017 Views)

★★★ Pro

Unfortunately the PS4 update hasn't helped like I hoped it would it's still crashing.

Message 104 of 109 (1,995 Views)

★★ Novice

I found this email from when they send me a receipt from purchasing games. I’m not sure who to contact but I’m having this same issue. My damn game crashes anytime I do .. ANYTHING. and it’s only the sims 4. So hopefully this helps. 

[edit: email address removed] 

Message 105 of 109 (1,939 Views)

★★ Novice

Wow they removed the address. 
it’s EA @ e. ea .com 

Message 106 of 109 (1,936 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having this problem as well. I can’t believe it’s been a known issue for THREE years and the Devs STILL haven’t fixed it. Disgusting. Do better EA. I spent $300 on this game and all the packs and you guys can’t handle a three year old issue. Ffs 🤯🤬

Message 107 of 109 (1,800 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Nope last update did not help at all.

Message 108 of 109 (1,793 Views)

★★★ Novice

For those of you still experiencing crashes, this is my thread with specific crash instances and what ultimately solved them:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/PS4-Very-frequent-blue-screen-crashes/m-p/929581...

Message 109 of 109 (1,652 Views)