Re: Sims 4 crashing issues on ps4

by seleelee

Original Post

EA Sims Team

@HQuinnn 

I understand.  We'll investigate based on the video.  Thank you for the information.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 81 of 109 (1,574 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Mine has been crashing with every load screen. Whether its travelling, buying retail properties, even during saving. Its becoming impossible to play right now. An update is needed ASAP, in 15 mins my game crashed twice, it's becoming THAT bad. 

Message 82 of 109 (1,487 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It crashes a few times a day. During Travel, Building, while in CAS or make a new dress on a cabinet, while playing, saving  .. Idk how to fix it.. Its frustrating. I love that Game, i own all packs i always buy on release or pre order.. But its exhausting ant frustrating. I'm not angry or sth like this, i still play every day, but we need a patch for Stability on PS4. You gave one, months ago. It worked fine.. But then the next patch makes it like it is today, hard to play. But i have trust in you.

Message 83 of 109 (1,210 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@TheNetWire wrote:

It crashes a few times a day. During Travel, Building, while in CAS or make a new dress on a cabinet, while playing, saving  .. Idk how to fix it.. Its frustrating. I love that Game, i own all packs i always buy on release or pre order.. But its exhausting ant frustrating. I'm not angry or sth like this, i still play every day, but we need a patch for Stability on PS4. You gave one, months ago. It worked fine.. But then the next patch makes it like it is today, hard to play. But i have trust in you.

Hi!,I have the same problem!, when I try to travel or use cas I always get the application error I have all of the packs and it’s annoying EA you need to update this game,

Message 84 of 109 (1,169 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mai my game always crashes once I leave build mode and when my sims are traveling I can't even get in gameplay anymore
Message 85 of 109 (1,092 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yep. I’m in the same boat. Very frustrating. 

Message 86 of 109 (1,043 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue I'm having but I have been able to narrow it down to when I use build more. It crashes when I switch from build to live mode. This has been happening since the update that gave us gallery feature.

Message 87 of 109 (1,033 Views)

★★ Novice
@wyatt9201 I've been having the same problem. My game crashes when I go to build mode or go to another town. I have to save mine every 5 to 10 minutes . I'm getting really sick of it. I've done had to delete my game three different times and start over. And I won't do it again. Im playing on a ps4.
Message 88 of 109 (971 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes it crashes still when you create a new game. I've tried it three different times.

Message 89 of 109 (972 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@seleelee wrote:

Yes it crashes still when you create a new game. I've tried it three different times.

I’m so glad that you said that because I was considering going ahead and just starting all the way over to see if maybe that would help. Funny thing I’ve been playing the Sims Since the sims where the Sims and I’ve only had Sims 2&3 and 4 do this to me the original Sim’s never did any crashing. Sim’s two did some crashing once I started putting mods and Sims three never really ran properly on my computer from the start Sims 4 I figured I’d have better luck if I got it for console so I got the PS4 with 1 TB memory and use It specifically for the Sims that would be a good workaround just start with a strong base because I do know these games crash on computer. I have had the Sims on GameCube and never had an issue with the console Version of this game I have Sims busting out I’ve had the original Sims , I have had the Sims urbs I’ve had the Sims 2 on Console as well no crashing but this is a first for me. Sad thing is instead of correcting The constant crashing issue they are going to keep turning out these games with these minimal updates to keep getting the money but not fixing the issue and if we were smart we just stop buying them until they fix the issues that we’re dealing with.

Message 90 of 109 (908 Views)