Re: Sims 4 crashing issues on ps4

by GTI_Stump

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Right so my game has been doing that too! And it's my favourite world. I got lucky one time because before the error I had £2,000 but now (after the error) I have £44,984 so that was way from lucky

Message 41 of 109 (2,817 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having this issue again? It's so frusting! I just got vampires and now the problem has just started? I think i might be overloading the game since I do building, play with sims all in the same file, but I build the house in another save then put it in the playing save. I'm a little bit annoyed with this, since the fact i can't even play 10 mins without it crashing, i have the 500GB PlayStation 4 and i've deleted some games, save files to make it work but it's still not working.

Message 42 of 109 (2,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have tried all the trouble shooting on the Sims 4 (PS4) and it continues to crash. How do i get a refund? I have spent almost 100 dollars for the game and expansion packs.

I am not happy with the product. I have had all the Sims games and none were this bad.

Message 43 of 109 (2,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How can i get a refund? I downloaded the game from the Playstation store and also purchased the expansion packs. It continues to crash even after doing the troubleshooting that was recommended in the forum. I want my money back.

Message 44 of 109 (2,611 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Wow, and I thought it was just me, guess not, huh. Frown

Okay, I'm very new to the Sims4, very new to any of the Sims actually, this is my first game from them. Disappointment plus! Frown

I only got the game recently (last week) direct from the PS Store, download edition. Haven't worried about any add-ons as yet, thank goodness...

My initial thought was that my PS4 was "full", it's only a 500, not a newer 1T unit..I only have 4 other games on it so I checked capacity....all good, no problem there.

Last week the game (Sims4) was unplayable withing the first couple of hours, it kept freezing, then lagging.....Frustrating.

It got to the point that it would not even load a save, it would freeze then throw up an error code. (can't even recall what it was I was so p'ed off with it.)

I sent the error coded message to Sony, have heard NOTHING back from them, great customer support guys, thanks.

So upset that when it did the same thing again, I sent a message to Sony with the bug report that I wanted a refund.....Still, nothing. I DELETED the whole game that moment!

This week after having the weekend to stew about the situation, still having had no response from Sony, I re-installed the game. A solid 22 hour process mind you on my extreme slow connection. Frown

Finally, today I restarted the game, eager to see if it made a difference.....All went well for maybe an hour, then it started freezing again.....Frown

Is the game not really suited to consoles? So frustrating to buy a game and have nothing but hassles....who really needs that.

Message 45 of 109 (2,563 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have a problem with crashing when I am in the main menu just before you start playing where it shows the different packs you purchased and when clicking on them to say just looking over your content it then crashes. I have paid for the party deluxe edition I also have a receipt showing my purchase but if I go to the PSN store to reinstall it, it shows like I need to buy it again . I am gathering either my console may have been hacked or a update didn't install properly and made a error in my game because it seemed to have started right after a update
Message 46 of 109 (2,404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When i take a look at your dlc content our simply play the bloody game it crashes im a long time fan now im thinking i wasted my money i really hope you guys can fix this problem before the cats and dogs pack comes out but i dout it Should i just stop buying EA games i really dont want to waste 50 bucks for dlc that needs dlc witch by the way is really greedy and shady but what do i know im just a guy thats been playing sims since the very 1st but anyway i Would really appreciate if you kould fix it im really frustrated but im trying to be patient because i really like the sims and i really really really want to keep playing im sure im not the only ps4 owner with this problem i hope you have a good day

Message 47 of 109 (2,363 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi been getting same problem as well
Message 48 of 109 (2,348 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Having same issue with crashing and getting the same error code when loading families. Happens very frequently now, it doesn't help that every time it crashes you have to load it up again and go through so many loading screens just to play.
Message 49 of 109 (2,332 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've been having the same issue of my game saying error all the time for the past two weeks FOX RHIS NOW OR I WANT my MONEY BACK WHTA TJE HELL. I waited so long for this for it NOT to work Frown

Message 50 of 109 (2,191 Views)