Betreff: Sims 4 crashing issues on ps4

by x_Secret_Hope_x

Original Post

★ Apprentice
Good question, I think the problem is still too few or EA itself does not know what it is.
Message 31 of 109 (5,289 Views)

★ Novice
In my eyes that’s not good enough. Why sell a game that doesn’t work on the PS4 software?! Angry is an understatement.
Message 32 of 109 (5,277 Views)

Re: Sims 4 crashing issues on ps4

★★★ Newbie
FIXED THE ISSUE! just bulldozed two houses that i wasn't using.
Message 33 of 109 (5,239 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Girlfriend bought the game on PS4 and all of the DLC- Over 100 dollars. And like the others are saying it blue screens and we hit report the problem over and over- happens every 5 minutes or so- I think everyone is dealing with this but not everyone is getting on here to report it like we didn't since we were reporting it on the blue screen. My other games are working fine for long amounts of time so it is definitely sims.  I think you guys have many screen shots and error numbers by now and reports sent in so hopefully they will work on a way to update this to where it will quit blue screening.  

Message 34 of 109 (5,077 Views)

★ Novice
It’s working alright for me now after my PlayStation done an update :-)
Message 35 of 109 (5,070 Views)

★ Apprentice
After the PS4 update, the game ran for a few days without interruption, but yesterday the error came back randomly and that 3 times in a row, despite different charge of the memory levels. At the Playstation it is not, because the error also occurs in my second Playstation. And that both defect are very unlikely.
Message 36 of 109 (5,055 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I’m having exactly the same issue. I have all the updates and this has been happening since I installed the expansion packs. The thing is, EA, this has happened before on the Sims. It doesn’t matter what the characters are doing, the game randomly crashes. What’s more, the menu is really buggy and there are problems with using the phone menu, clothing menu, and inventory etc. at random times. You need to start fixing the bugs! I will not be buying the next SIMS if you can accept people spending hundreds of pounds for a buggy game.
If you’re not sure about how to fix the bugs, go and talk to Bethesda... they know how to make games that don’t bug. Their games are much larger and more complex too. It’s unacceptable in this day and age, with a system as capable as a PS4, it’s really not on.
Message 37 of 109 (4,954 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I stopped playing after spending for all dlc content. Crashes every time. Today I seen update ad got excited....only to be let down its still crashes. I also know for a fact it's not ps4. The fixes EA give in forums does nothing but give false hope. Still crashes,still want refund....

Message 38 of 109 (4,920 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mines actually crashes while the kids leave for school.
Message 39 of 109 (4,710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wanted to do an update here. My girlfriend deleted the game and re-downloaded. She re-downloaded the dlc and everything. Evidently about the same time an update came through. One or both of those things have improved things dramatically. It very very rarely crashes now at all. Hours of game play here without any big problems. One last things of note: She had a rare blue slug in her game inventory and every time she tried to  place the slug it blue screened her. She deleted the slug and no more problems :  )  Thank you for any work on getting this to run smoother. For us at least the re-download and/or update evidently helped.  

Message 40 of 109 (4,629 Views)