Betreff: Sims 4 crashing issues on ps4

by x_Secret_Hope_x

Original Post

★ Apprentice
Hello, Did you already solve the problem? Unfortunately, I have the same problem as you and am desperate because any help that is offered nothing brings. I have already uninstalled and downloaded the game three times and started with new memory, Playstation was already initalisiert and the steps that were offered to me in bios, do not work either. Once I start over, I can play for a few days and then the error code comes suddenly, even if I load my memory on another Playstation 4, I get the error code. So it's not on my Playstation. Frown
Message 21 of 109 (4,978 Views)

Re: Sims 4 crashing issues on ps4

★★ Novice

I had the exact same problem, I even contacted Playstation Customer Service with no help. I think it's the game not having the correct update for playstation. I got mine for Christmas also. I had a grand theft auto game on playstation 4 that played perfectly fine its just the sims 4 that crashes every 5/10 minutes during gameplay during different activities. I returned my PS4 and got an xbox one s and now I'm able to play the sims 4 perfectly fine during game play. It just sucks I had to change my console to play the game. I heard from a worker at gamestop that ea is working on an update and that there is a problem with the sims on playstation 4. He said they an update every month. Unfortunately everyone just has to be patient. I couldn't be patient so I just switched systems since mine was brand new. Reminds me of how Apple will have a bad update they would release then have to work on a new update with bug fixes.

Message 22 of 109 (4,944 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

JasmineBarbie, than you for sharing that info! Updates are always welcome news.

Standard smile

Message 23 of 109 (4,939 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Let's hope that there will be an update soon. I am already a bit relieved that I do not have the problem alone. All the time thinking about what I'm doing wrong.
Message 24 of 109 (4,926 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Clearly is a problem with the game I want a refund if EA doesn't fix.
Message 25 of 109 (4,864 Views)

★ Apprentice
There are so many players playing Sims 4 on the PS4, do not understand why they do not have the problem Frown
Message 26 of 109 (4,862 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Me too, the longer I play the game in a single sitting the worse it gets.  Traveling a lot, or playing long periods of time leads to slower and slower game and then a crash.

Message 27 of 109 (4,814 Views)

★ Novice
I’m having the same issue! Kicks me half way through a game then comes up an error, repeatedly doing it. Tried deleting the app and re-installing and it’s still doing it. HELP, before I smash my PS4 up!
Message 28 of 109 (4,790 Views)

★ Apprentice
According to Sims 4 manufacturers, the code CE-34878-0 is a Playstation error code. But all solutions proposed by Playstation do not work. The error code seems to appear only on EA games. I hope that in Sims 4, many will get the error code, so EA finally brings an update and the game is playable again.
Message 29 of 109 (4,770 Views)

★ Novice
When are EA issuing an update?!
Message 30 of 109 (4,762 Views)